2006.Oct.12, 07:41 AM
Combat code!
Please vote and leave a comment! Biggrin
2006.Oct.12, 08:12 AM

i love the new one!
its clear and convinient!
nice job,zen!
2006.Oct.12, 08:14 AM

It is awesome....great for those of us that are on at work during the day. The one click and done is much more efficient.
2006.Oct.12, 08:22 AM

Ya, much better for the workplace.
2006.Oct.12, 10:12 AM

u shud get an option e.g watch battle or simulate battle something like this
2006.Oct.12, 10:55 AM

What is the advantage of clicking to attack each time? What am I missing?
2006.Oct.12, 11:06 AM

Sam I Am Wrote:What is the advantage of clicking to attack each time? What am I missing?
lol u might find it a bit weird but when ur waiting for ur action points to come back and u use all your energy at the gym i like to feel tension about if im goin to win or stalemate so im sh*ttin myself when it comes to the 40th hit of the battle and there still not dead Smile
2006.Oct.12, 03:30 PM

Multi-click leads to too much room for error/exploits. This makes the attacker and defender equals now. I'm starting to like the one-click.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Oct.12, 03:36 PM

One click combat
disadvantage:
Can not intentionally try to stalemate to test out weapon against friends (Before you could take a swing at someone, then use fists to stalemate out the combat)
You can't see what weapon the other person is using (which brings up a question... If someone has a melee and gun weapon equiped, which is chosen to defend with now?)
Advantages
No more playing the "Hunt for the correct weapon attack link" game
Faster (better suited to complete combat in a work environment)
Less prone to errors (It is harder to chose the wrong weapon to attack with)
Harder to exploit
Overall Angel score of 4.0 wings out of 5 possible
2006.Oct.12, 03:42 PM

Yea... I was wondering that. Not being able to select weapon is a slight disadvantage, but I can live that... I'd like to know what the defenders using though, if you fight someone and just lose, you might be tempted to try again, not knowing they're using a 350...