yes
no
[Show Results]

gymboree and skills
2008.Jul.31, 02:59 AM

my trainers are weak

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jul.31, 03:23 AM

I always study skills and do career every day, even if i cant get on much for the rest of the day.
2008.Jul.31, 06:24 AM

I'm not Human enough for a full gym train on every refresh so while I have low happiness I study. But it's funny In real life I have never studied so I can be happier.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.31, 06:34 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:I'm not Human enough for a full gym train on every refresh so while I have low happiness I study. But it's funny In real life I have never studied so I can be happier.

what other reason is there to go to college and get a good job? to be unhappy?
2008.Jul.31, 06:40 AM

I do the skills also, but i thought people just went to college to get high and drunk.
2008.Jul.31, 06:41 AM

mudpies Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I'm not Human enough for a full gym train on every refresh so while I have low happiness I study. But it's funny In real life I have never studied so I can be happier.

what other reason is there to go to college and get a good job? to be unhappy?

Feed the kids and keep the wife happy, so that you have more time to feel miserable. Which will lead you to donate to an online game so that you have one place in the world where you can amount to anything, which will lead to your wife being pissy about that, giving you unwanted celibacy and even making you more miserable.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.31, 06:43 AM

Druchii Wrote:Well one clever thing to do would be to use the best trainer, and get a REALLY good train and then train skills while happiness refreshes up. That way you don't lose much training and still get the skills done.

my thoughts exactly, this is what i am doing
2008.Jul.31, 10:22 AM

Now and day, with Rank 3 and Up, I don't do all 8 hour of Skill anymore.

What I do for this special day is to do only 4 hours of gym train. 1% of skill for an extra 100 energy of train is a pretty good deal.

This way, I get the best of both world. Biggrin

Amend