bust attemptss
2008.Jul.30, 07:44 PM

Loki Wrote:Why thank a bunch of failures?

+1
2008.Jul.30, 11:39 PM

because they wasted their action points to fail....common courtesy?

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Jul.31, 12:09 AM

Better watch out with that kinda talk, miss.
2008.Jul.31, 09:46 AM

just say thanks for the try and do a C+P it is easy not to hard.
2008.Jul.31, 09:53 AM

Suddenly all those "Thank you"s from SK feel a whole lot less special.
2008.Jul.31, 10:23 AM

I doubt many people will cry themselves to sleep because they don't get a "Thank you" mail, each time they try to bust someone out.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.31, 10:32 AM

the few, the disappointed, The United Awakened lands cry babies.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.31, 10:35 AM

i dont know about the rest of you....but if i dont get a ty or some simple gesture i dont try you again...ive got plenty of other uses for my aps....ty very much

but yeah, when im mobile i dont thank people right away, it might be a few hours or so

doh
2008.Jul.31, 02:29 PM

i would much rather send a genuine thanks then cut and paste. and like i metioned i was flooded. so i thought i could show my thanks and appreceation to all, if you don't like my style, well i don't reeally care. thanks to all and sorry if i'm not like the so many woderful people. but at least i took the ime to publicly thank them. and like pun said if i saw nothing of a sign of appreciation i wouldn't bother either. i did this in hopes to at least satisfy a few. and i guess cause an outrage to the "very polite people".
2008.Jul.31, 04:43 PM

mudpies Wrote:

+1

Kiss Kiss. Twisted