Sniper skill
2008.Jul.30, 01:30 PM

Seems like people has nothing left to say, so this is a good place to stop.

Dammit had a huge lag when posting... was a bit late on locking...

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.30, 01:31 PM

Loki Wrote:Biff, when you post an idea and ask for feedback on a public forum, expect that someone might disagree with you.

Most of your ideas are dog poo, so also expect that someone might use strong language when replying.

NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON PEOPLE.
2008.Jul.30, 01:32 PM

I was attacking the idea, not the idiot.

Loki Wrote:Biff, when you post an idea and ask for feedback on a public forum, expect that someone might disagree with you.

Most of your ideas are dog poo, so also expect that someone might use strong language when replying.

Loki you disagree with almost every single idea ever put forward...unless its your own.Yet you seem to like you just said post strong language at will.If someone retorts you hosp.Your attitude stinks on the forums.

CLAIM THE HECK DOWN! is from a movie. I thought a lot of peolpe would have got a laugh out of it. the scene starts out with people claiming talk then this person goes and slowly getting louder say claim down and ends with CLAIM THE HECK DOWN! HE"S JUST A BOY!. I don't remember the name of the movie but my friend quote's that line all the time.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.30, 01:33 PM

Error: You Made A Personal Attack. Go Home. Sleep On It. Come Back In The Morning.
Thread Closed