DM
2008.Jul.28, 06:43 PM

seven laws?

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Jul.28, 06:43 PM

Marlo Wrote:Thats great to know. Thanks for the pertinent information J.

Keep you chin up, Sally.
2008.Jul.28, 06:47 PM

I'd say the same about your virtual ego, but that just goes without saying.
2008.Jul.28, 06:50 PM

Marlo Wrote:I'd say the same about your virtual ego, but that just goes without saying.

You wonder why people beat on you, yet you never pass up the opportunity to make a condescending remark.

Keep em coming, Nance.
2008.Jul.28, 06:55 PM

I don't wonder at all. And this coming from the guy who made it a point to let us all know just how close the Bad Mutha's were to gang deletion.

I would post a witty picture or make some type "condescending" comment, but you do a good enough job of making yourself look bad.
2008.Jul.28, 06:58 PM

Marlo Wrote:I don't wonder at all. And this coming from the guy who made it a point to let us all know just how close the Bad Mutha's were to gang deletion.

I would post a witty picture or make some type "condescending" comment, but you do a good enough job of making yourself look bad.

Mutha's take a beating, suck it up and keep going. It's a good thing.

I guess crying softly to yourself, or sending sappy "remember when" messages, or lashing out in the forum is more your speed, though.

Whatever works, man.
2008.Jul.28, 07:04 PM

off topic...but yeah..muthas never complain and actually hosp back even though they have no chance...crazy..only ss...but i admire them for that

without some risk why play Smile

doh
2008.Jul.28, 07:05 PM

DM = Done Matter?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?action=view&ID=4
2008.Jul.28, 07:05 PM

I forgot that when you spend your entire life in front of a computer screen maximizing your energy and AP usage it makes infallible and untouchable.

As far as my sappy mails, I am pretty sure that you have received not one. I say whats on my mind, and when I feel that tides have changed in a once good friendship I make my points known.

Sappy mail:

Sender : Marlo [10244] online
Date : 28 July 08 @ 7:25:25 pm
Subject : RE:are we

Aren't these the type of mails that you decided were the reason I should not be spoken to?

Honestly, I am over the back and forth between the two of us. I walk on eggshells to make sure that you don't "Put Me on your list", and that I am extremely tired of.

You helped Xxxxxx and I out tremendously when we decided to take this game as seriously we do. For that I am extremely appreciative. But if I have to constantly watch what I say in order to please you and Xxxx then I am over it.

I play this game like I live my life, outspoken and unrepentant. If the way that I talk and the things that I say offend you so be it, play the role that you have in this game and hosp the fucking shit out of me, the both of you. But, I am tired of making amends just to have to watch myself in the future.

end rant/
2008.Jul.28, 07:07 PM

the over under for the new gang is 30 days

CK & SK will leave & return no less than 4 times each