How do we delete gang mails?
2008.Jul.25, 03:25 PM

You sir are pissing me off.Butt out nob
2008.Jul.25, 03:26 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:You sir are peeing me off.Butt out nob

2008.Jul.25, 03:26 PM

Maybe if you read the potentially important mails you wouldn't have so look at a green 83.
2008.Jul.25, 03:29 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:Maybe if you read the potentially important mails you wouldn't have so look at a green 83.

This is not turn into how i read or dont read my mails.Having so many damn mails is annoying and i want an option to delete them.Not only will it free up the server but it will make me very happy.Ok Evil
2008.Jul.25, 03:33 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Maybe if you read the potentially important mails you wouldn't have so look at a green 83.

This is not turn into how i read or dont read my mails.Having so many darn mails is annoying and i want an option to delete them.Not only will it free up the server but it will make me very happy.Ok Evil

So you're making a suggestion?
2008.Jul.25, 03:35 PM

Hawkens Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:

This is not turn into how i read or dont read my mails.Having so many darn mails is annoying and i want an option to delete them.Not only will it free up the server but it will make me very happy.Ok Evil

So you're making a suggestion?

If this is querty's alt i wonder..................
2008.Jul.25, 03:40 PM

the mass mails are in a shared folder which the whole gang can access, so its actually only one copy of the mail, instead of every member having their own.
2008.Jul.25, 03:42 PM

Hawkens Wrote:So you're making a suggestion?

rofl...no, he's not!!

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.25, 03:43 PM

alinutza Wrote:
Hawkens Wrote:So you're making a suggestion?

rofl...no, he's not!!

Oh, okay. Lol.
2008.Jul.25, 03:50 PM

you all have to realize, DIS sends out some of the most pointless, non gang related mass mails ever witnessed in this game. Of course he doesn't read them all.