my god what have we done
2008.Jul.25, 02:32 PM

if we all remember qwertyiopl said he has already made a new account but today I looked at one of his posting and later it had changed so he's still he lurking. Or maybe he's changed his ways and would like to join the rest of civilizations.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.25, 03:25 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:if we all remember qwertyiopl said he has already made a new account but today I looked at one of his posting and later it had changed so he's still he lurking. Or maybe he's changed his ways and would like to join the rest of civilizations.

Haha, yeah right.
2008.Jul.25, 03:37 PM

Hawkens Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:if we all remember qwertyiopl said he has already made a new account but today I looked at one of his posting and later it had changed so he's still he lurking. Or maybe he's changed his ways and would like to join the rest of civilizations.

Haha, yeah right.

Now now i do wonder.One annoying little imp gets fed jailed and now another one replaces him.Just as annoying i wonder.Querty!
2008.Jul.25, 03:41 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
Hawkens Wrote:

Haha, yeah right.

Now now i do wonder.One annoying little imp gets fed jailed and now another one replaces him.Just as annoying i wonder.Querty!

No I'm not Querty..
2008.Jul.25, 03:42 PM

You lie.
2008.Jul.25, 03:44 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:You lie.

Dude, I'm not Querty..and it's pissing me off how you keep accusing me of it.
2008.Jul.25, 03:46 PM

You lie
2008.Jul.25, 03:47 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:You lie

Whatever dude. It's pointless to sit here and argue with a clueless idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.
2008.Jul.25, 03:49 PM

Yea i voted myself the most stupid AL player.However your words,demeanor and generally cant shut your mouth part of your charactor leads me to believe you are querty.Lets just say either its coincidence you have found a big gob or im right.Im right you lie
2008.Jul.25, 04:11 PM

Hawkens Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:You lie

Whatever dude. It's pointless to sit here and argue with a clueless idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

i feel a hosp going to happen :roll: