But WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008.Oct.23, 05:20 PM

*Puts in his teeth*
I am young too?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.23, 05:25 PM

Canosoup Wrote:*Puts in his teeth*
I am young too?

You are in the 4 digits ID#! shame on you to pretend to be young player lol

Amend
2008.Oct.23, 05:29 PM

But I'm young at heart!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.23, 05:34 PM

Canosoup Wrote:But I'm young at heart!

and thats all that counts
2008.Oct.23, 06:43 PM

Think a level restriction would be a more accurate way to control hits. I was always a fan of the old war system where you could only attack people in gang wars within 3 levels of you and gain points. Perhaps a trial of implementing this so a person could only attack 3 level up or down from his or her level. The game would have more depth, more levels to conquer!
2008.Oct.23, 06:48 PM

Dingus Wrote:Think a level restriction would be a more accurate way to control hits. I was always a fan of the old war system where you could only attack people in gang wars within 3 levels of you and gain points. Perhaps a trial of implementing this so a person could only attack 3 level up or down from his or her level. The game would have more depth, more levels to conquer!
So Rafal will have to wait a few months before attacking again??

This whole idea is weak, sorry. It may not be a problem under level 30 to have targets but after that, if you try to take targets away from us, things will get ugly and boring won't be strong enough to explain why every1 above 40 quits the game.

As for the old gang war, it was the same as the current gang battle, power level was deciding how much respect points were won after the change (originally any attack from any1 on any1 was worth 1 point)