Same IP Challenge
2008.Jul.02, 12:45 PM
Same IP Challenge
Thie is the error message that I get when trying to trade (cash or items) with a number of players (e.g. randomjacker):

Similar IP cash transfers are prohibited for non-donators. If you feel you reached this message in error, please contact us in the Player Assistance forums.

As far as I know, we are not sharing the same ISP or even country or origin. This of course makes it a bit more difficult to carry out transactions... if you need to find someone relyable to act as intermediary.
2008.Jul.02, 12:48 PM

Greely [7338] is another that gets blocked.
2008.Jul.02, 02:34 PM

if the trasferor and the transferee both of you have donated money before, this should not be a problem.

Are you talking about the item market in general?

Amend
2008.Jul.02, 09:40 PM

Mail Zen directly for those, if you haven't yet.
2008.Jul.05, 02:41 PM

Thanks all.
2008.Aug.05, 03:12 AM
IP Challenge
Have a problem trying to buy an item from a friend of mine while on my lap top here at their home. Due to the wireless connection on my lap top we seem to have shared a same IP address even though we have two separate accounts (one for her and one for myself) I can log in on another wireless provider with a different IP address and still not able to buy or receive items/cash from my friend on this game as well since the first time I logged in from my friends home. Is there anything that can be done to where we can help each other out on here without having the IP Error?
2008.Aug.05, 06:25 AM
Re: IP Challenge
WraithBloodson Wrote:Have a problem trying to buy an item from a friend of mine while on my lap top here at their home. Due to the wireless connection on my lap top we seem to have shared a same IP address even though we have two separate accounts (one for her and one for myself) I can log in on another wireless provider with a different IP address and still not able to buy or receive items/cash from my friend on this game as well since the first time I logged in from my friends home. Is there anything that can be done to where we can help each other out on here without having the IP Error?

If you shared an IP once, you will always get that message no matter what computer you are on. Mail Zen (ID 2) and she might be able to fix it.