HE TOOK MY CASH!
2008.Jul.21, 12:44 PM

Druchii Wrote:Step 2: Refresh the page every 2 seconds

Wrong.
2008.Jul.21, 12:54 PM

Highest Minute Hosp Contest

Here is my contribution to the AL community. Three level req's, 1-10, 11-24, 25+.

Please post your hosp fight loggers in this thread and I will pay out 5k to each of the highest hosp times in each level class.

Go get him AL!!!
2008.Jul.21, 12:55 PM

Loki Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:Step 2: Refresh the page every 2 seconds

Wrong.

Saves you 30 clicks with basically the same accuracy.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.21, 12:58 PM

Marlo Wrote:Highest Minute Hosp Contest

Here is my contribution to the AL community. Three level req's, 1-10, 11-24, 25+.

Please post your hosp fight loggers in this thread and I will pay out 5k to each of the highest hosp times in each level class.

Go get him AL!!!

Are you talking about me?
2008.Jul.21, 01:00 PM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:Highest Minute Hosp Contest

Go get him AL!!!

No, he's talking about some other guy. Really annoying fella, totally clueless to what other people are trying to teach him. They say he never learns.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.21, 01:01 PM

Terry Pratchett kicks ass Dru, nice sig.
2008.Jul.21, 01:01 PM

Druchii Wrote:
qwertyuiopl Wrote:[quote="Marlo"]Highest Minute Hosp Contest

Go get him AL!!!

No, he's talking about some other guy. Really annoying fella, totally clueless to what other people are trying to teach him. They say he never learns.[/quote

Well good Smile , I feel sorry for that guy. He is goi ng to be in hosp for a long time.
2008.Jul.21, 01:08 PM

Dru,

There is no reasoning with an over grown child. We gave him his chance, now lets see who will change his diapers.

[Image: party_poker_player.jpg]
2008.Jul.21, 01:09 PM

Marlo Wrote:Terry Pratchett kicks arse Dru, nice sig.

Oh dear god yes, been reading his books for quite some time. The annoying part however is when you start to think like he is writing.

Like when I was waiting for the bus I overheard a conversation about the goverment and my first thought was:

"In Norway you could if you worked hard find clever politicians, of course in the end, you would find them dead and buried somewhere, cause Norwegians aren't the kind of people who take kindly to clever politicians."

2008.Jul.21, 01:14 PM

Druchii Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:Terry Pratchett kicks arse Dru, nice sig.

Oh dear god yes, been reading his books for quite some time. The annoying part however is when you start to think like he is writing.

Like when I was waiting for the bus I overheard a conversation about the goverment and my first thought was:

"In Norway you could if you worked hard find clever politicians, of course in the end, you would find them dead and buried somewhere, cause Norwegians aren't the kind of people who take kindly to clever politicians."

Wher did you get that pic,I told my mumto keep that. :oops: :oops: