HE TOOK MY CASH!
2008.Jul.21, 10:58 AM

Promathia19 Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:It is not like there is an alternative way to sell Gangs, such as Item market and Credit Market. There is no other way you would prevent a scam with Gang sales.

We could use a Market for selling Gang, this kind of problem would be solve.

he could have been invited to the gang first, been accepted, then sent the cash to the seller. that way he couldnt be scammed

Good idea why didnt i think of that?
2008.Jul.21, 11:01 AM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
w00k Wrote:I would recommend asking the person who hospitalized you but I highly doubt it was over a name change, Likewoah doesn't care about that sort of stuff, he knows this is just a game.

Who knows, maybe you just annoy him.

No it was cos my name he told me

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Jul.21, 11:52 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:Why do you people care so much everyone here has scammed someone in the time they havebeen playing AL and dont say you haven't because that is a lie IT happens get over it and move on.

I haven't scammed anyone. =D
2008.Jul.21, 11:53 AM

This is why I only do cash deals with people I trust or can beat up.
2008.Jul.21, 12:03 PM

That's playin' it smart. And that's why you don't do deals with people beggin' for money. Beggin' for it like a crack-head lookin' for the next rock to smoke.
2008.Jul.21, 12:17 PM

Since neither one is in a gang at the moment, giving the gang over to the person who paid for it can't be done. So I have taken the cash given to qwertyuiop out of his account.

Yes, he was given $70,000 by ZON666 for a gang. The gang was not delivered as promised in their mail logs.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.21, 12:19 PM

zenith Wrote:Since neither one is in a gang at the moment, giving the gang over to the person who paid for it can't be done. So I have taken the cash given to qwertyuiop out of his account.

Yes, he was given $70,000 by ZON666 for a gang. The gang was not delivered as promised in their mail logs.

So we are all cool?
2008.Jul.21, 12:20 PM

You sir are an annoying liar.

ShadowKid Wrote:Why do you people care so much everyone here has scammed someone in the time they havebeen playing AL and dont say you haven't because that is a lie IT happens get over it and move on.

please speak or yourself.

kick the real world in the sac

You're a real shitbag, qwerty.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "