Your hesitation lets them get away?
2006.Oct.09, 01:37 PM
Your hesitation lets them get away?
This has happened to me at least twice in the past two days, what does this mean? I just attacked as usual and it says they get away...If you have high dex do you have a chance to get away? If so, that would be pretty handy Smile

This was in a gangwar, just in case that matters.[/quote]
2006.Oct.09, 02:25 PM

seem to work fine

9.October.06
2:55:13 pm livershot hospitalized you. Delete
2006.Oct.09, 06:04 PM

yeah, ive been hit by it 3 times already today.

It's a bug, ive spoken to Zenith, and she and Err are going to work on it tonight.

It seems to be associated with the 5 minute refresh. I've only seen it happen at 0450, 0455, and so forth.
2006.Oct.09, 06:43 PM

ok, happened for the fourth time just now, and at October 9, 2006
7:42 pm so i don't know what the deal is.
2006.Oct.09, 10:54 PM

Are you clicking really fast and the page isn't quite loading all the way? The reason I ask is another game I play has this probelm. If you click the attack link too fast before the other page has finished loading, it gives you a can't refresh error.
2006.Oct.09, 11:21 PM

i don't think that's the issue, since as you know, the different attack links shift alot during the battle so you do have to wait a split second after every attack to make sure you're hitting the right weapon link
2006.Oct.10, 04:51 PM

Hesistation means that you waited too long in between attacks, usually happens if you get sidetracked by something in real life while engaged in combat. Seeing as you can't attack someone if they are already in the process of being attacked by someone else, without this code someone could make themselves invincible by having a friend attack them and then stay at the combat screen all day. I guess the code went a little screwy today, and that's why everyone is getting the error message.
2006.Oct.10, 05:56 PM

Well it was tweaked late last night, so hopefully people won't be running into the same problems. Let us know if things continue.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin