Poll: Do you think we should have a section for the best gang war hits in the Phanteon?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Pantheon of Infamy- Gangs
2008.Jul.20, 05:27 PM

McCule Wrote:Most difficult wars won in a 7 day period
Twisted
Which war is the most difficult to win? 20 vs 20 or 3 vs 4?

Can you develop your idea?!?
2008.Jul.20, 07:33 PM

Druchii Wrote:most cps used would just cause the ones to use cps to be the first ones hospitalized in war.

doubt those that dedicate themselves in a career to help the gang they are in to be thrilled about that.

Dude, seriously, common sense...the POI lists careers...I think we already know who repairs.
2008.Jul.20, 07:59 PM

a good bit of it could go to dev pts for some and 100% repairs for others. It tells who has the potential to repair, but not who actually does so.
2008.Jul.20, 08:08 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:a good bit of it could go to dev pts for some and 100% repairs for others. It tells who has the potential to repair, but not who actually does so.

Those of us who are war veterans, know what we're talking about. Stay out of this little man.
2008.Jul.20, 08:13 PM

cheetah Wrote:Those of us who are war veterans, know what we're talking about. Stay out of this little man.

I salute you, mrs war veteran.
2008.Jul.20, 08:23 PM

You stay out of this, little man.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.20, 08:42 PM

:shock: Biggrin
2008.Jul.20, 08:46 PM

war sucks and im a war vet so there.
2008.Jul.20, 10:10 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:war sucks and im a war vet so there.

Wouldn't go that far, since you spend most of the time in hosp during wars. Just attending doesn't count, you have to actually do something while it's on.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.20, 10:29 PM

the reason why i wanted a place for biggest hit or the biggest damage average in 7days and stuf like that in the phanteon is because in my opinion gang wars are an important part of the AL life
once you get in a serious gang wars become something almost natural
so i was thinking that players that excel there should be awarded because after all it's the players that make a gang strong

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.