what I have a problem with
2008.Jul.18, 11:46 PM
what I have a problem with
is people calling out others in the public forum. I have always considered this to be in poor tasete, and it has cost me a dear friendship.(Ohm) Some of the higher ups agree with me, and some of the things I have seen in the last few days would keep Pullo working for a month. He will be back people he always comes back when you don't want him to. If you have a fight or a problem with higher ups find a friend or find a way out of it. Never call some one out in the public forum.
If you are starting a gang, or a familiy of gangs never make public things that go on in your forum, it will only serve to cause bad feelings, and may cost you a good friend. That said, and my not calling any one out here in the public forum, I wish my former gang mates all the best I truly hope you will do well, and I will not fight you in a war, or ever attak members online or off. Even if you attack me, I will turn the other cheek. I loved being a member and will cherish my time with you. Thank you for having a low life like me as a member of your gang. Peace out.
2008.Jul.18, 11:49 PM

Did you get back from bible camp or something today?
2008.Jul.18, 11:54 PM

I agree with aqualung. Mail people in game if you have a problem. There's no reason to try and get the rest of us involved (although it is sometimes entertaining). Most likely we're not going to be able to solve your problem.

What I have a problem with is toilet paper that doesn't rip when you give it a good tug.
2008.Jul.18, 11:54 PM

slot open for you sir.
2008.Jul.18, 11:55 PM

LMAO I hate that too but didn't think it needed to be talked about.
2008.Jul.19, 12:15 AM

I need a moment, I need to shake hands with Mr. happy :wink:
2008.Jul.19, 12:19 AM

Heh.
2008.Jul.19, 04:37 AM

psheehan78 Wrote:I agree with aqualung. Mail people in game if you have a problem. There's no reason to try and get the rest of us involved (although it is sometimes entertaining). Most likely we're not going to be able to solve your problem.

What I have a problem with is toilet paper that doesn't rip when you give it a good tug.

People have the choice of getting involved or not

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.19, 05:15 AM
Re: what I have a problem with
Aqualung451 Wrote:I have always considered this to be in poor taste, and it has cost me a dear friendship.(Ohm)

I hope you mean he was the one to call people out. As I can't recall him ever getting called out in the forums. I'm pretty sure you mean this? Smile
2008.Jul.19, 06:28 AM

alinutza Wrote:
psheehan78 Wrote:I agree with aqualung. Mail people in game if you have a problem. There's no reason to try and get the rest of us involved (although it is sometimes entertaining). Most likely we're not going to be able to solve your problem.

People have the choice of getting involved or not

Well of course they do. That's why the bold sentence above says "try and get" instead of "force."