Surrender
2008.Jul.18, 01:52 PM
Surrender
Do you accept the surrender, if you have them almost beat. If they surrender earlier on i accept it, otherwise if i used all that ap and they are in serious or critcal i continue on. Just wanted know what other were thinking.
2008.Jul.18, 01:54 PM

never accept

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jul.18, 02:04 PM
Re: Surrender
lrrltt Wrote:Do you accept the surrender, if you have them almost beat. If they surrender earlier on i accept it, otherwise if i used all that ap and they are in serious or critcal i continue on. Just wanted know what other were thinking.

u Already did
2008.Jul.18, 02:14 PM

I never see the surrenders b/c there isn't a popup number for a request. Sad If it's almost over we're gonna finish it. If there's pay envolved we may consider it.
2008.Jul.18, 02:15 PM
Re: Surrender
qwertyuiopl Wrote:
lrrltt Wrote:Do you accept the surrender, if you have them almost beat. If they surrender earlier on i accept it, otherwise if i used all that ap and they are in serious or critcal i continue on. Just wanted know what other were thinking.

u Already did

I am pretty sure we did not accept it.
2008.Jul.18, 04:23 PM

people used to pay a lot of money to get a surrender accepted.
2008.Jul.20, 10:27 AM

If the war is almost over, go ahead and finish the thing. Don't let all that AP and time go to waste over accepting a surrender.

If you're like half-way through, then I'd consider accepting a surrender. That's just my out-look on it, though.
2008.Jul.20, 10:38 AM

Hawkens Wrote:If the war is almost over, go ahead and finish the thing. Don't let all that AP and time go to waste over accepting a surrender.

If you're like half-way through, then I'd consider accepting a surrender. That's just my out-look on it, though.

Pretty experienced for a lvl 3
2008.Jul.20, 11:00 AM

*Cough*Multi*Cough*

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jul.20, 11:03 AM

Canosoup Wrote:*Cough*Multi*Cough*

*Cough*Maybe he*Cough*started*Cough*again*Cough**Cough**Cough*

*Cough*

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio