Online Attack's
2008.Jul.18, 09:36 AM
Online Attack's
I call on everyone to put Deathwing in hosp

he put me in for no reason and i am online i thought you people do things about that?
2008.Jul.18, 09:41 AM

Nope, online hits are not and will not ever be against the rules. If people wait 15 minutes to hit someone offline, that is only a courtesy.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 09:43 AM

what w00k says is true. and no one needs a reason to attack someone else
2008.Jul.18, 09:50 AM

No one. When you get out, go on to smash his buddies and friends. OR you could ask Loki and w00k is they still do paid hits..And you can pay them to smash these people for ya. =D
2008.Jul.18, 09:52 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:No one. When you get out, go on to smash his buddies and friends. OR you could ask Loki and w00k is they still do paid hits..And you can pay them to smash these people for ya. =D

Last time i asked they wanted 20k
2008.Jul.18, 09:53 AM

yea, thats what it costs to pay a hitman. the higher the level, the higher the price
2008.Jul.18, 09:54 AM
Re: Online Attack's
qwertyuiopl Wrote:I call on everyone to put Deathwing in hosp

he put me in for no reason and i am online i thought you people do things about that?
lol
who said i have no reason?

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.18, 09:55 AM

Now that I'm in a conventional gang, I'm not doing paid hits. I'm not 100% sure about Loki but I don't think he is either.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 10:00 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:No one. When you get out, go on to smash his buddies and friends. =D
if he actually trys that it's only going to get worse

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Jul.18, 10:00 AM

w00k Wrote:Now that I'm in a conventional gang, I'm not doing paid hits. I'm not 100% sure about Loki but I don't think he is either.

There's one problem solved. He can't pay for hired muscle..So, you've either got to kiss some serious ass, pay someone else, or find someone that sympathizes with you.