Issues with new Gang Mail Feature.
2008.Jul.22, 06:23 PM

badmanbren Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Was debating on the best place to put it. It was either the mail link, the gang link, or a new link. We ended up settling for renaming the "Your Gang" link to just "Gang" and giving 2 links after it for more functionality.

Haven't you changed a few more links too, I thought it once said Your Career. I dunno, might just be the "Your" before the Gang being removed just putting me off.

Got rid of "Your" from the links in the menu. It's assumed it's pertaining to you lol.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.22, 06:56 PM

what about when ur in the hos?
2008.Jul.22, 07:39 PM

Thanks Zenith!
2008.Jul.23, 06:44 AM

Great addtion..love it..thanks
2008.Jul.23, 10:14 AM

i agree its nice, but... i'd hate to be that kid... again. i'm constantly being psyched out when i see that (x) next to the "gang". i keep clicking on that link instead of the mail link. oh well i guess i'll have to adjust.

anyways totally off topic but... i noticed that you added best hits and stuff on the gang war summary page. it's going down in descending order of most attacks. would you guys perfer it going down with the most dmg dealt?

*EDIT: nvm i didnt realize you can actually click on the (x) link to bring you straight to the gang mail.

kick the real world in the sac