Hey, there's no V in Hospital...
2008.Jul.17, 03:03 PM
Hey, there's no V in Hospital...
Wait, there's lots!

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Jul.17, 03:19 PM

I don't get it
2008.Jul.17, 03:20 PM

:shock:

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jul.17, 03:31 PM

I believe there is a clever joke hidden in here somewhere, all we need now is a woman that can look properly.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.17, 03:44 PM

I'm sure if you check the hospital....and think about it, you just may figure it out

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Jul.17, 03:56 PM

thrillhouse Wrote:I'm sure if you check the hospital....and think about it, you just may figure it out

i count 4 Valhalla and 19 dm.....OH now i get it....
2008.Jul.17, 03:57 PM

no, but there is 'spit'...

and 'ho'...
2008.Jul.17, 04:14 PM

[Image: fail-book-rental1.jpg]
2008.Jul.17, 04:22 PM

buuddha Wrote:
thrillhouse Wrote:I'm sure if you check the hospital....and think about it, you just may figure it out

Just took you too long to count em up...next time take your shoes off first

2008.Jul.17, 04:28 PM

thrillhouse Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:

Just took you too long to count em up...next time take your shoes off first

yes, thats it, it took me 12 mins to count every member of your gang in the hospital. you got me.