$1,000,000 katanas?
2008.Oct.15, 06:47 PM

SG would not mess around with us about melee items Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.15, 06:50 PM

buuddha Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:i got one today,

darn, is this true?

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=8548

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.15, 10:01 PM

That's it for the 15th. Second was was seen and sold.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.16, 06:28 AM

well as far as i can tell about this weapon is that it does very lil to hideouts, but is very good against other players, so if you buying for a all around weapon ,i would get a diff one
2008.Oct.16, 09:22 AM

shadowinc Wrote:well as far as i can tell about this weapon is that it does very lil to hideouts, but is very good against other players, so if you buying for a all around weapon ,i would get a diff one

Is that the dinky pointy thing u keep trying to poke me with when i drill u full of holes? 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.16, 09:25 AM

Long-bladed melee weapons aren't supposed to be good against hideouts. A slice is smaller than a tear.
2008.Oct.16, 09:29 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:well as far as i can tell about this weapon is that it does very lil to hideouts, but is very good against other players, so if you buying for a all around weapon ,i would get a diff one

Is that the dinky pointy thing u keep trying to poke me with when i drill u full of holes? 8)

lol, i am getting better at doing a lil damage to you :roll:
2008.Oct.16, 09:48 AM

Is this weapon even worst than the Nodachi Blade in hideout damage?

Amend
2008.Oct.16, 10:14 AM

ZeonOne Wrote:

Is this weapon even worst than the Nodachi Blade in hideout damage?

the same as i can tell
2008.Oct.18, 06:19 AM

I have been playing with 1 this morning... but i think i'm doing something wrong... i'm more cut up than the other guy :? :shock:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl