Lag Issues?
2008.Jul.18, 12:02 PM

I'm gunning for a "First player to amass 5,000 bravery points" tag. "If" that's worthy of one.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 12:05 PM

it should be! you dont know how many stims, nimbus bars and jailtimes minutes i've accrued

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Jul.18, 12:06 PM

LikeWhoa Wrote:it should be! you dont know how many stims, nimbus bars and jailtimes minutes i've accrued

Yep, there's a hell of a lot of biting off more than you can chew when you're going for bravery.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.18, 12:21 PM

I am slow city on all aspects of my gang page, mail page and gym page. I hate it when I get frozed up on the gym page...
2008.Jul.18, 01:00 PM

It has progressed to almost all of my in game links. Even from linking to my home page from the forums.
2008.Jul.18, 01:12 PM

Marlo Wrote:It has progressed to almost all of my in game links. Even from linking to my home page from the forums.

me to,sometimes it seems like forever to get it to load
2008.Jul.18, 01:35 PM

7 day attacks list. Sad Lagcity.
2008.Jul.18, 04:08 PM

Talking with the hosting company is like pulling out teeth. I know they are speaking english. I just can't understand them.

Things should be back to normal for the time being.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin