Boxing Contest
2008.Aug.08, 07:50 PM

There'd have to be a round limit otherwise we could get close to infinite loops. Besides, aren't there 3 minute rounds in boxing?

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Aug.08, 07:55 PM

good call, after a certain number of rounds the highest hp damager is the winner!

you're so smart Zen!
2008.Aug.08, 08:22 PM

Make it 3 times the normal(highest) amount.
2008.Aug.08, 11:28 PM

also we would need a special class for borgs
or Zan could desable during the matches the implansts because things like this can be considered against the "noble spirit of boxing" 8)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Aug.08, 11:36 PM

That'd just be too much work, right there. Plus, it'd be kind of unfair.
2008.Aug.08, 11:42 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Plus, it'd be kind of unfair.
actually it would be the other way around
with weapons disabled for everyone if i sink 200-300$ in credits(or downgrade my house or anything like that) i can boost my res and str with a couple lvls so that would also be unfair for the ones who didn't become borgs
plus in rl any type of "upgrade" to your body or any tipe of foringen substance that might enhance your str over your body limit is ilegal has as consequence disqualification

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Aug.08, 11:44 PM

It's called 'limits.' They can only do so many borg enhancements with their level, and there will be a level range. Plus, it really doesn't matter on here. People around the same power level's going to have the same amount to do with their fists..Which is normally around 1-50 pts of damage.
2008.Aug.08, 11:47 PM

i still think it would be unfair
but on the other hend it's everyones choice to use implants or not so the hell with it
bring on the ring

2008.Aug.08, 11:48 PM

Yeah. Also, when I ran this boxing idea around the first time, bring about the critical knock-out hits. Haymakers. =D
2008.Aug.09, 06:49 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Haymakers. =D