Poll: Does Zenith have to do it?
no
of course not
I LIKE TO MAKE POLLS!!!
who cares?
[Show Results]

If I make a poll that we all agree to
2008.Jul.10, 09:49 AM

ok, seriously, back to the point of the thread, should zenith implement stuff that we want just because? i voted "i like polls!"
2008.Jul.10, 10:43 AM

yes
2008.Jul.10, 10:51 AM

not at all i voted who cares, a lot of these ideas are kinda bogus i think the game goes quite well and we get lots of bonus days as it is! gymboree days, +1 donator days, competitions, although i must admit i wouldn't mind seeing intergang war day come around again, just cuz i never fought anyone in my gang to the nest of my knowledge anyways.

i say pooh on all these polls and let Zen run her own game cuz she's better then all you guys!!

EDIT: i never wiped my feet i wore my shoes!
2008.Jul.10, 02:00 PM

NOT NICE WIPE YOUR FEET
2008.Jul.10, 04:53 PM

bigchaz Wrote:you're

fixed
2008.Jul.10, 05:42 PM

I think the question is what if Dog was spelt C A T ?
2008.Jul.10, 06:28 PM

I think polls are great. I have loads of ideas for the game that I would like to see. But most if not all are not good for the gamers as a whole. Polls show us this. I think if we had a incredible idea that had 50+ votes and 98% said yes then I'd think Zen would implement it but as these moments from what I can tell are quite rare. polls help Zen to weed out the rest.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.11, 12:19 AM

not necessarily true. polls don't always prove anything, nor do they necessarily convince zenith of her next course of action. polls simply show zenith where the interest of the community lies, and then that interest will force he to act in some way shape or form, whether it be to shoot the idea down (Common), take the idea into consideration but with major alteration (sometimes), or accept the idea (not very often). if 98% of the AL population was all like "yes, 25 cred refreshes!" zenith still wouldn't take part in it. she knows what's good for the game, and even if everyone wanted something like that, she's not going to allow the game to go in a direction that she doesn't want it to. she wants what's best for the community, she's not here to appease all our wants and demands Smile