level 60 weapons
2008.Oct.08, 09:51 AM

What kind of smoke are you on? I've got to my 15 endurance by doing GAME CRIMES, and buying credits 100 AT A TIME. From level 10 to level 15. And I don't make half as much as Rafal a month. I'm sure he could afford credits with all of the crimes he does.
2008.Oct.08, 09:52 AM

From reading all the way through it would appear that the community is split just about evenly.

Half want change, half agree with Zens choice.
2008.Oct.08, 09:52 AM

C'mon people! E-L-E!!!!

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.08, 10:58 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:My opinion? Leave it. Those are LEVEL 60 BASED weapons. Took great dedication and effort to get there, it should take great dedication and effort to be able to use the items. If you don't like what the base stats needed to use the items, too bad. Work harder, get up there, and use the items. If you don't like that idea, then stick with your level 50 items. They seem to be doing just fine for most, anyway.

i've just come to realization that you'll be getting a rare item (could be the lvl 60 weapon) from the contest you've just won.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.08, 11:00 AM

Of course, LikeWoah. Absolutely correct. [/sarcasm]

It's called working towards a goal. If I busted my balls playing on AL for the next month or two, I would have met all of the requirements for any of the bladed weapons, and maybe the armor, and my stats aren't nearly as high as Rafal's.
2008.Oct.08, 11:26 AM

You darn right deserve to get that unique weapon. It's not easy to find that many referrals.

Amend
2008.Oct.08, 11:29 AM

It's easy to get the referrals..Just not easy to actually make them be active within the game.

As for me posting to LikeWoah..He said something else and changed it up on me..Neutral I just didn't bother to edit my post.
2008.Oct.08, 12:08 PM

I honestly don't care where the requirements are, can the weapons please become available for purchase in one way or another as soon as possible.

Make the Battle stat requirements in the 70's for the ranged weapons and leave the endurance requirement at 20-22. Just make them available so we can see what they can do.
2008.Oct.08, 12:14 PM

That's a VERY good point. Making the battle stats higher and leaving the donated for stats lower. A fair compromise.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.08, 12:14 PM

Marlo Wrote:I honestly don't care where the requirements are, can the weapons please become available for purchase in one way or another as soon as possible.

Make the Battle stat requirements in the 70's for the ranged weapons and leave the endurance requirement at 20-22. Just make them available so we can see what they can do.