level 60 weapons
2008.Oct.08, 09:24 AM

Yes Badluck, that idea of level requirements for items has been brought up before. With no success i might add!
2008.Oct.08, 09:27 AM

Implementing it for these weapons would be a good start of a tradition. Granted the weapons now that are out there, it wouldnt be feasible as too many people already have them. Even then, I'm also not talking about strictly level 60 and higher, but maybe like level 55 or something like that.
2008.Oct.08, 09:29 AM

I HATE THE ARGUMENT OF "THEY ARE LEVEL 60 WEAPONS, THEY ARE FINE!" WHEN OUR LEVEL 60 PLAYER CANT USE THEM. that is freaking bogus.

i agree with a few other statements. if they are level 60 weapons, increase the battle stats accordingly. +5 acc, dex, and endurance do not = level 60 weapons. that seems very, very skewed. increasing the endurance on a 1:1 scale w/ battle stats?

so... at level 75 (assuming.. or 70 or w/e)

level 50 acc, level 35 end?

how about 55 acc, 45 dex, 22 end? something of that sort. 55 str, 50 dex, 21 int
2008.Oct.08, 09:35 AM

Because poptart. It would be cheaper for the players to achieve your sample goals. Real money wont flow in as fast as the Endurance upgrades would provoke.
2008.Oct.08, 09:38 AM

yea, but people will still pay for housing upgrades to meet the battle stat requirements. matching battle and work stats 1:1 is... bleh
2008.Oct.08, 09:38 AM

I'm pretty sure money would flow in just fine without the endurance having to be the high, but because the only level 60 person decided to level as quick as he could to get there, and didn't think about what kind of up the stat requirements for new items would be, doesn't mean that the item requirements should be changed.
2008.Oct.08, 09:39 AM

the level 60 player who got there doesnt donate to AL, and regardless of what you just said, has little way to even reach level 25 END, aside from ignoring everything else and spending all his money on creds.

hes donated 5 bucks and hes in athletics. you cant really focus on end, aside from spending money on it. that was a pretty poor statement, bro

besides, the argument is "its for level 60s," and our level 60 player cant use it. uhhh?
2008.Oct.08, 09:41 AM

Uh oh. Didn't you just give the means of getting to level 25 endurance, in Rafal's case? It took him a good while to get to level 60. I don't think he's going to complain too bad if he's going to take a little while longer to get to 25 endurance, which is going to help him in the long haul, anyway.
2008.Oct.08, 09:42 AM

Here my view for level 60 weapon.

Battle stats should be in the low 50's.

Endurance and Intelligent should be around level 23.

This would definitely balance out the ratio between the two.

Amend
2008.Oct.08, 09:48 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:My opinion? Leave it. Those are LEVEL 60 BASED weapons. Took great dedication and effort to get there, it should take great dedication and effort to be able to use the items. If you don't like what the base stats needed to use the items, too bad. Work harder, get up there, and use the items. If you don't like that idea, then stick with your level 50 items. They seem to be doing just fine for most, anyway.

so by working harder,,you really mean give zen another $500.....great work tom..oh yeah then you have to give some more money to buy the weapon too...does she pay you for advertising???