level 60 weapons
2008.Oct.08, 08:25 AM

20 end is the top for ranged at the moment...yea the stats need a boost,,way too low for a weapon that supposed to be for lvl 60..still tho alot of the top players right now can equip them if they were raised to 50..so 60 should be a better mark...thats alot to some but for the top players that can actually use them its a good attainable number..you could even make it 65
2008.Oct.08, 08:30 AM

Level 25 endurance= Extortion!

Lets do a little more to KEEP the donors funding this game. Ive seen quite a few bow out due to the rising costs very recently. The world economy is in a down turn, this effect will no doubt effect AL donations.
2008.Oct.08, 08:32 AM

If you don't like the requirements, then don't get it. That was pretty simple, eh?
2008.Oct.08, 08:44 AM

patience is a virtue....

dont get too excited cos there might be some changes
2008.Oct.08, 08:57 AM

I think the whole point is for people to be honest with their opinions so that Zen can change the requirements accordingly.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Oct.08, 09:02 AM

My opinion? Leave it. Those are LEVEL 60 BASED weapons. Took great dedication and effort to get there, it should take great dedication and effort to be able to use the items. If you don't like what the base stats needed to use the items, too bad. Work harder, get up there, and use the items. If you don't like that idea, then stick with your level 50 items. They seem to be doing just fine for most, anyway.
2008.Oct.08, 09:14 AM

It's my opinion that if people want the end requirements lowered, and just the regular stats raised, why not just add a level requirement instead?
2008.Oct.08, 09:16 AM

i think the stats are just fine at least in the endurance aspect. the more you build you endurance the better your trains, the better your stats get, the more people you can beat, the more you can beat the quicker you level, the more crimes you can do, the more credits you can get, the more end you can buy.....
2008.Oct.08, 09:16 AM

BadLuck Wrote:It's my opinion that if people want the end requirements lowered, and just the regular stats raised, why not just add a level requirement instead?

That's not a half bad idea, either.
2008.Oct.08, 09:24 AM

psudoderf Wrote:i think the stats are just fine at least in the endurance aspect. the more you build you endurance the better your trains, the better your stats get, the more people you can beat, the more you can beat the quicker you level, the more crimes you can do, the more credits you can get, the more end you can buy.....

IMO i think that some of the end requirements are high. Credits are really your only option to get it up there. Either you get them from donating or buying them. Everybody has to deal with the same issues. For me personal, I have hit a cap, I will not be donating that much more to get the level end that i need for the SB-1, so basically that means for me, a very slow growth fro this point on.

The level req, is not bad idea, but there is no one that you could implement that now.