level 60 weapons
2008.Oct.07, 11:45 PM

^^^^^^^
I agree Conrad they lost value worse than an American car! Biggrin
2008.Oct.08, 12:14 AM

main thing i noticed was SMG jump was from 18 END to 25 END, would be nice to see a more middle ground for this skill. The 18 END p90 isnt as powerful as a 20 END SB1, would be nice for a leveller playing field on that one.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.08, 12:22 AM

Could be a combination.

Like pointed earlier in the thread, for sure $ is a question to the survival of the game.

SO, and it's just an idea.

A combination of:

End (but a little lower)

Skill requirement

Obligatory donator to use

Some donator items? (example: I don't know. Axe users could have an axe sharpener, you buy it once for all axes. Gun's could have a holdster) / No bonus from it, but need it to use your newly both high lvl weapon. Would add a little weight too. I don't know. Would make a more complete equipment realistic too.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.08, 12:51 AM

it would be kewl to have say for the riot axe, 40 str and 30 - 35 dex and lvl 3 in axes in stead of having endro coz that would work.... what ya think zen?
2008.Oct.08, 12:54 AM

level 3 skill for axe would be way too easy, i think. i'm an axe user too and i really hate the END requirement for the riot axe(like really REALLY hate), but the idea of having the other being a skill that would be too easy to achieve wouldn't be so good. i would have to say more along the lines of level 5 or 6, mayb even 7 skill... but i still doubt that will ever happen.
2008.Oct.08, 01:02 AM

Promathia19 Wrote:level 3 skill for axe would be way too easy, i think. i'm an axe user too and i really hate the END requirement for the riot axe(like really REALLY hate), but the idea of having the other being a skill that would be too easy to achieve wouldn't be so good. i would have to say more along the lines of level 5 or 6, mayb even 7 skill... but i still doubt that will ever happen.

maybe lvl 7 with 22 end or something no way the end requirements should drop completely

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Oct.08, 01:04 AM

OR give people some way to use the modifier for endurance that is right there but impossible to use for now....

2008.Oct.08, 01:05 AM

bigchaz Wrote:maybe lvl 7 with 22 end or something no way the end requirements should drop completely

yea, exactly. end req won't drop since it hasn't for any other weapons. hmm.. makes me curious about the level 70 district (assuming there is one) about the weapon END requirements (assuming there are weapons there)
2008.Oct.08, 01:07 AM

Gornikel Wrote:OR give people some way to use the modifier for endurance that is right there but impossible to use for now....

even if there are END modifiers, it won't affect the ability to be able to wear armor. your natural stats have to meet the requirement, not the stat rating total.

there's using Athletics to level up END, extremely slow, but at least it goes up.
2008.Oct.08, 01:13 AM

well, those "borgs'" dont exist yet, so its all theory here.

but being WORK stats and not COMBAT stats, nowhere is it said that said possible borgs could not affect item reqs.

but i know what you mean. from what is going on for now in the game, you're right.