Idea-Bravery points
2008.Jul.07, 03:25 PM

What I'm saying is that bravery points don't come just to people who chose to raise 2 stats over the others. I've been reaping bravery points for months off of people and by no means was it just because I worked 2 stats, I was higher than most in each stat category. I've just noticed that you borgs tend to give off much more bravery points because of your borgs, not because of your even stats. I'm assuming it's because borgs boost up power level.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.07, 03:30 PM

w00k Wrote:What I'm saying is that bravery points don't come just to people who chose to raise 2 stats over the others. I've been reaping bravery points for months off of people and by no means was it just because I worked 2 stats, I was higher than most in each stat category. I've just noticed that you borgs tend to give off much more bravery points because of your borgs, not because of your even stats. I'm assuming it's because borgs boost up power level.

Thanks for the info!!

Another downside from borgs we didn't know about?
[/off topic]
2008.Jul.07, 03:33 PM

I apologize, I thought you were under the assumption that borgs factor into power lvl too.

I'm not 100% sure, but from my experiences, borgs def seem to factor into a players power lvl.

Edit: To get off-topic for a moment, what other downsides to borgs were you not aware of? It seems most are clearly listed on the Cyberware Shop page.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.07, 04:35 PM

i like the idea