Unique items.....
2008.Oct.08, 10:57 AM

that'd be sweet

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.08, 11:03 AM

it is probably similar but it is heavier so idk

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.08, 01:12 PM

Christmas axe is a much more powerful axe
2008.Oct.08, 01:42 PM

Dingus Wrote:Christmas axe is a much more powerful axe
how do you know?

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.08, 01:58 PM

all are by release date....the christmas axe should be slightly more powerful than the strongest axe out at the time....its either better than the electric axe or ionized axe or both...but no higher

doh
2008.Oct.08, 02:01 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm not sure who holds the Christmas Axe, or how it works..But I'm sure it's equal to the ionized axe. Someone make it certain, yes?

ive looked into it before. the christmas axe is currently in the hands of an inactive player.they won it and went inactive the day following. ill try and find the id again.
2008.Oct.08, 02:04 PM

Lorethein [3195] is the holder of the christmas axe
2008.Oct.08, 03:58 PM

I toght it's at someone form SV

2008.Oct.08, 04:48 PM

nope, we dont have it....

doh
2008.Oct.08, 05:06 PM

Punisher Wrote:nope, we dont have it....
that's a disapointment Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
i was ready to pay some good cash for it