Who does SV belong to?
2009.Jan.04, 08:04 AM

Conrad1103 Wrote:ok, yeah.....SV history.....go ahead.

SV history 101

Original 6 members were a bunch of friends that met on a forum. There was a lil rpg army game that we all used to play. This led to a couple of us Pun and chance joining other forums in order to play the same game. Here they met players like THOR who said to try AL. Chance and Pun introduced the rest of us. When Marvel crumbled we bought the gang we were in off Thor using mostly Puns cash. We brought in a couple of our referrals and bishop and GR joined us from another Marvel gang. We've grown the gang bringing in friends and wives along the way. We are successful due to activity. Pun may have bought the original shell and donated a lot to help it grow, but he knows that every member has given funds and most importantly time in order to grow the SVs to be what we aimed for from the start... No.1

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.04, 08:45 AM

awesomo Wrote:punisher is the president, but he always says nobody owns the gang, so i duno Razz

Eaglefreak originally bought the gang, said that like 2000000 pages ago. geez.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 08:46 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:punisher is the president, but he always says nobody owns the gang, so i duno Razz

Eaglefreak originally bought the gang, said that like 2000000 pages ago. geez.
i ignore your posts Smile

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.04, 10:27 AM

Just answering your question Sad

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2009.Jan.04, 12:57 PM

Moriarty Wrote:Original 6 members were a bunch of friends that met on a forum. There was a lil rpg army game that we all used to play.
And I tagged along with them to join AL as well. Thanks Chance! Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Jan.04, 03:40 PM

SV owns every one of us. theyr just curtious enough to let us think we have free will.

i remember when i was a lvl 10 or so me and flyingdutchma tried to beat SV in a gang war by ourselves ( with a lil help from pullo) took em to fair i think. then spent 3 days in the hosp for acting up and running my mouth. mad respect to SV they run it baby lol
2009.Jan.04, 08:05 PM

so....who controls SV?

im pretty sure its hannibal and not Pun.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jan.04, 08:06 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:so....who controls SV?

im pretty sure its hannibal and not Pun.

Can I have a toke too?
2009.Jan.04, 09:05 PM

Moriarty and Pun ran it for a long time. Then Moriarty spawned and times changed. With the new code, we were just as confused as everyone else. We did what we needed to do to get to and stay on top. We changed the prez according to timezones so we were always at war. Once the VP option was deleted we named Pun as prez and have had an awesome run. We are lucky to have many of the old timers here who have assimilated to all of the changes in AL and still are very active. It is very true we vote on everything but yes, Pun runs the gang. Why fix it if it ain't broke.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Jan.04, 09:12 PM

I might be pres.....but do i even have to say it.....wait lets vote Smile

doh