Why can't I pvp during gang war?
2008.Jul.14, 05:09 PM
Why can't I pvp during gang war?
For the last month or so, whenever my gang has been declared war on, I cannot attack a person in their gang. When I click on their user list, then on an individual, I get only 2 options: send mail/send cash. Why can't I get an "attack opponent" option? After all, their gang IS attacking MY gang.

Just so you know, I accessed all that through the "my gang" route, clicking on "Your gang is in a war" etc.

I've tried numerous times, and still cannot get the "attack opponent" option.
:cry: Sad :cry:
2008.Jul.14, 05:11 PM

Tried traveling to the same district as the opponent?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.14, 05:14 PM

Maybe [ATTACK] is broken? Lemme check it out. Stay there, Dru
2008.Jul.14, 05:16 PM

Druchii Wrote:Tried traveling to the same district as the opponent?
LOOOOL!..

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.14, 05:24 PM

Yes, you have to be in the same district as the person you are trying to attack. I do like like the free for all option though. Seriously, send Druchi an in game mail and he will tell you how to be the best warrior you can be.
2008.Jul.15, 12:03 AM

Loki Wrote:Maybe [ATTACK] is broken? Lemme check it out. Stay there, Dru
lmao
2008.Jul.15, 08:29 AM

chance Wrote:Yes, you have to be in the same district as the person you are trying to attack. I do like like the free for all option though. Seriously, send Druchi an in game mail and he will tell you how to be the best warrior you can be.

Btw, any chance that you have recently received a flattering request to join a gang?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.15, 08:42 AM

^^ Bad ass beer store?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.15, 09:20 AM

No, an upcoming gang called BDBanimals.