The magical stat
2008.Jul.13, 06:02 PM

I think it's accuracy
level 40
2008.Jul.13, 07:06 PM

I think dex is a must! I only train res for rank atm...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jul.13, 10:02 PM

No one going to say you career stat? I mean with each level the thing you can do get better and better. More money, help your gang with career abilities, and of course work points to spend.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Jul.13, 10:51 PM

well, the thing is, when we are referring to a "stat," we mean a battle attribute. career points don't directly affect you in battle. if i have 50,000 career points and i jump into a battle, it doesnt affect anything. if i'm level 50 military and i jump into battle, it wont affect anything.

sure, i can use those points to get abilities or stat points, but if you convert those career points into stats, THOSE STATS are what we are discussing. the abilities can't POSSIBLY be the "magical stats" because they are all one-time use, and therefore, not magical. Explosive, maybe. Mystical, possibly! But magical??? not quite!

i still standby my resistance hypothesis. in a thread about a year ago, zenith piped in with resistance having some mystical qualities to it, which explains the difficulty in training it. reputation affects mostly gym training (Trainers) and crimes as far as we can tell, but it is difficult to tell if it has any effect on battle ability at all, or even anything else.

i vote for res Smile
2008.Jul.14, 10:27 AM

For Melee, the magical stat is definitely Dex. No Doubt about it.

Amend
2008.Jul.14, 01:10 PM

For anything, it's dex. If you can't dodge a attack, you get hit, and you're that much closer to death. If you can't get in for a shot, you can't hit them, and that's more time for them to hit you.