AL Forum Newspaper
2008.Jul.15, 12:27 AM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Maybe we could have a reporter that sits down with ADMIN once a month and interviews ADMIN on those pressing questions from members of AL.

Once a month the questions and answers are displayed for all to see. Would cut down on a lot of speculation and maybe a lot of useless posting??

And, possibly would let people know what to expect, sooner or later things and what is priority and what is still on the back burner...

watch this space Wink

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.15, 03:10 AM

Yer, definatelly "watch this space". Little extra tip, if this does come down to a vote don't let money pick your choice. Know'mean Ush? Razz
2008.Jul.15, 03:39 AM

Not a clue, as per usual.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jul.16, 09:32 PM

I can try. However, waiting to see if BinLaden gives me an interview or not. Either way, I guess I can interview ID #2 and ID #3 early next week. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
2008.Jul.16, 09:39 PM

I am really looking forward to the Bin Laden interview
2008.Jul.16, 09:39 PM

Scorpious Wrote:I can try. However, waiting to see if BinLaden gives me an interview or not. Either way, I guess I can interview ID #2 and ID #3 early next week. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I don't think anyone is that eager to read his 3000 word ctrl+c/ctrl+v answers from wikipedia.

Would be too scary to ask more then one question, and that question would really have to count to make it worth it. And think about the pressure on the journalist to ask the right question, and what if he asked the wrong question? Oh no, I don't think we wanna go there.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.16, 09:41 PM

u might be able to get him while in the hospital. he cant run away from the interview if hes stuck in one place >_>;; ive ended my hits on him for now, since ive cooled down
2008.Jul.16, 09:51 PM

I hope he gives it too. However, it will have to be in english since we all do not understand his arabic writing. Of course a short interview would be good. I am not sure he can respond from the hospital though with all the meds pumping through him. Will see. If nothing by Saturday, I guess it will be no comment by him.
2008.Jul.16, 09:53 PM

My fingers are crossed.
2008.Jul.16, 09:55 PM

just make it a yes and no anwer, i can only hope he understands that :shock: