4th of July Competition Awards
2008.Jul.15, 09:48 AM

Missing out on playtime? What else do you do between refreshes?

I didnt run in on anything, as far as I was aware i'm patiently waiting for a prize too. Don't hide behind the dissing 'BDS' rubbish, you know full well you were complaining.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.15, 09:52 AM

No dur? Are you that dense? I'm not hiding behind that 'Kick BDS in the behind to get 'em movin'' story to try and make it look like I'm some patient person.

IT'S CALLED A JOKE, MORIARTY. Look that up on google. You might find something interesting there. You know? Ha ha, giggle giggle joke? Or hey, I broke your ankle while kiaking joke? It's not too hard to miss that I'm impatient after 11 days of waiting on these prizes, but I guess I wasn't too clear on joking with the BDS thing.
2008.Jul.15, 10:07 AM

Just my opinion that there is a hightened level of whining on these forums recently. I got that you were continuing the joke, perhaps Zen might not find it funny though.

Don't call me dense again, lets not make this personal

2008.Jul.15, 10:10 AM

Yeah. Lets not.

Zenith might not find it funny, but it was meant as a joke. That much has been made clear right now.
2008.Jul.15, 10:14 AM

Lets hug it out

2008.Jul.15, 10:15 AM

I don't hug men. Unless it's a thug hug. Biggrin
2008.Jul.15, 10:16 AM

i looked up joke on google very intresting indeed.
2008.Jul.15, 10:18 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:i looked up joke on google very intresting indeed.

'Very much interestingly, old chap.' Go to youtube and look up George Carlin. He's got some funny stuff on there. I tend to listen to It's Bad For Ya! or Life is Worth Losing.
2008.Jul.15, 04:20 PM

no offense tom, but you cop a lot of 'tude on the forum, especially in the past couple months. Looks like people are starting to get tired of it.
I've been know to do the same in the distant past.

eh, fuck it, take all the offense you want.
2008.Jul.15, 05:24 PM

mudpies Wrote:no offense tom, but you cop a lot of 'tude on the forum, especially in the past couple months. Looks like people are starting to get tired of it.
I've been know to do the same in the distant past.

eh, frag it, take all the offense you want.

Hmm. Let 'em get tired of it? If you didn't notice, it got resolved..Pretty quickly, too. Normally, I drag it out. Pretty nice to know that it did get cut down as quick as it started, huh Mud?

Also; Why try and keep arguing? No point in it. Biggrin