Where is raf's tag for level 60?
2008.Oct.11, 11:29 AM

Are you saying you are for hire?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.11, 11:30 AM

no, but every man has a price :roll:

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.11, 11:50 AM

That is using current weapons, game mechanics. Who knows what the Riot Axe with Military Assault 7 will do...highs of 80 on hideout attacks?
2008.Oct.11, 03:59 PM

Does anybody really care about a gang tag?
2008.Oct.11, 04:02 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:Does anybody really care about a gang tag?

Player Tags maybe but Gang tags are kinda informational lol.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.11, 04:16 PM

Tell me this.

Is it ok to give players a Tag for finishing 5th in a petty competition,or to give someone a Tag for drinking 1000 beers in a competition or being the first player to get totally smashed by a NPC?

Do the above compare to someone who has grafted there ass off for months,putting in 15 hours a day,totally dedicated to reaching level 60 way ahead of the competition?

It should not even be debated.Its outrageous raf did not get a Tag for the effort he put in.It is insulting when Tags are thrown around like confetti and real achievers .....REAL ACHIEVERS get nothing,no recognition of the impact they made on this game.We would not even be debating level 60 weapons had it not been for Raf.He set the standard,he set the new levels of admiration and yet he got shafted.

I am beyond angry at the way his achievement has been undermined like this.When a new player joins he dont wanna see who came 5th in a competition.He wants to see the true winners the true warriors the true moments in AL time that difined this great game.

Raf hitting 60 was a true difining moment.

Give him his damn Tag he earned it!
2008.Oct.11, 04:20 PM

And put the level 60 weapons out. He's earned the right to sell those, too.
2008.Oct.11, 04:34 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Tell me this.

Is it ok to give players a Tag for finishing 5th in a petty competition,or to give someone a Tag for drinking 1000 beers in a competition or being the first player to get totally smashed by a NPC?

Do the above compare to someone who has grafted there arse off for months,putting in 15 hours a day,totally dedicated to reaching level 60 way ahead of the competition?

It should not even be debated.Its outrageous raf did not get a Tag for the effort he put in.It is insulting when Tags are thrown around like confetti and real achievers .....REAL ACHIEVERS get nothing,no recognition of the impact they made on this game.We would not even be debating level 60 weapons had it not been for Raf.He set the standard,he set the new levels of admiration and yet he got shafted.

I am beyond angry at the way his achievement has been undermined like this.When a new player joins he dont wanna see who came 5th in a competition.He wants to see the true winners the true warriors the true moments in AL time that difined this great game.

Raf hitting 60 was a true difining moment.

Give him his darn Tag he earned it!

Yikes :roll: ^^Nerd alert!
2008.Oct.11, 04:36 PM

Stfu you dont deserve a Tag.Grow a sack and give input not insults prick
2008.Oct.11, 04:38 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:you deserve a sack and dingdong

lol lol lol

sorry guys i had too

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.