Where is raf's tag for level 60?
2008.Oct.12, 10:58 AM
RE: Where is raf's tag for level 60?
Did you guys forget that any numpty can get to level 40 from 30 with the amount of decent targets you have.When Raf hit 60 everyone else was way way below him in level.I imagine the exp he got was half of what we get at mid 30 levels.In summary,few targets,making good of the fact he scraped by with minimal exp.

The time I get to 50 I will undoubtably have an easier time getting to 60 due to the number of targets I will have.

Anyway i'm done with this now.

most of you are ignorant *how this snuck through amazes me8
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.05 08:20 PM by Ushanewnewba.
2008.Oct.12, 10:59 AM

haha funny guy.
2008.Oct.12, 11:00 AM

John. Get Rafal to come on the forums and present his thoughts.
2008.Oct.12, 11:01 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Did you guys forget that any numpty can get to level 40 from 30 with the amount of decent targets you have.When Raf hit 60 everyone else was way way below him in level.I imagine the exp he got was half of what we get at mid 30 levels.In summary,few targets,making good of the fact he scraped by with minimal exp.

The time I get to 50 I will undoubtably have an easier time getting to 60 due to the number of targets I will have.

most of you are ignorant cunts

WOW :shock:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.12, 11:02 AM

Biff im not saying it is a easy target to get too the point i was saying is its only a 10 lvl difference yeah its a hard one to do but i doubt zen will give tags to a lvl 10 difference.

BTW no im not a cunt
2008.Oct.12, 11:06 AM

Honestly, i agree with Biff that it is VERY hard to get from 50 - 60 but also Agree that lvl 60 isnt tag worthy.

i mean thats like sayin i should get a tag for going up 2 levels in 3 days..... i mean these things are VERY admirable and deserve much praise and congrats but i think we should all sit back and let Zenith run the game as she sees fit. if Raf wants a tag then mail Zen and see what she says bro.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.12, 11:22 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Did you guys forget that any numpty can get to level 40 from 30 with the amount of decent targets you have.When Raf hit 60 everyone else was way way below him in level.I imagine the exp he got was half of what we get at mid 30 levels.In summary,few targets,making good of the fact he scraped by with minimal exp.

most of you are ignorant cunts
Did you know Casanova reached 22 while having only 5 targets above level 15? Did he asked for a tag? Or did he got 1? Did any1 made a topic about how incredible it was to be the first to reach Midlan??

Do you also realize that Rafal is most likely getting the same xp out of you, a random level 35, Bigrod, I or Lostangel?

It was mentioned before that the xp code is weird and definitely needs to be revamped, much much much more than arguing about worthless tags.
2008.Oct.12, 11:30 AM

Thor Wrote:Did you know Casanova reached 22 while having only 5 targets above level 15? Did he asked for a tag? Or did he got 1? Did any1 made a topic about how incredible it was to be the first to reach Midlan??

Do you also realize that Rafal is most likely getting the same xp out of you, a random level 35, Bigrod, I or Lostangel?

It was mentioned before that the xp code is weird and definitely needs to be revamped, much much much more than arguing about worthless tags.

Couldn't be more correct.
2008.Oct.12, 11:37 AM

hahaha biffy is unraveling in front of our eyes
2008.Oct.12, 11:44 AM

biff is maybe the biggest brown noser on the game

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.