whats the quickest you made it through AL school
2008.Jun.29, 11:19 PM

2008.Jun.29, 11:23 PM

I don't really bother with the school. Holds no interest for me on here, other than the computer classes for intell. Otherwise, there's about 12 of 'em I haven't done, and I'll never do 'em, probably.
2008.Jun.29, 11:26 PM

I agree, but for no reason other than mental sanctity of knowing that all aspects of the game have been fulfilled have I finished them.

They become way less important as you donate more.
2008.Jun.29, 11:28 PM

More once you get to the levels you need to be at to be able to do them in the first place rather than the donating you've done, if any. The stats you'd have by the time you get to do all of the classes would be high enough to have no jump anyway with the completion of the course.
2008.Jun.29, 11:29 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I don't really bother with the school. Holds no interest for me on here, other than the computer classes for intell. Otherwise, there's about 12 of 'em I haven't done, and I'll never do 'em, probably.
^ Newbs, example no.1 of what NOT to do.
2008.Jun.29, 11:30 PM

McCule Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I don't really bother with the school. Holds no interest for me on here, other than the computer classes for intell. Otherwise, there's about 12 of 'em I haven't done, and I'll never do 'em, probably.

-Shrugs.- It's better for the newbs to do the classes, since it'll do more for them than it will for me. Otherwise, it's kinda pointless.
2008.Jun.29, 11:44 PM

Yeah other then the computer classes the others really aren't much use when you need alot more dev points to lvl up a stat
2008.Jun.29, 11:55 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
McCule Wrote:

-Shrugs.- It's better for the newbs to do the classes, since it'll do more for them than it will for me. Otherwise, it's kinda pointless.
But for how minimal the cost it's as good as free stat points.
2008.Jun.30, 12:32 AM

Whats the req. for the last P.E. class?
2008.Jun.30, 12:43 AM

I think it's whatever level 22's energy point total is. 27?