Exp breakdown
2008.Jun.27, 09:17 PM
Exp breakdown
What determines the exp that a particular person yields?

I know that its probably your power level vs. theirs, but what things determine that?

These I know factor in somehow.
Overall Level
Battle Stats
Target's HP
Encumbrance (over 1 only, between 0 and .99 does nothing)

What about these?
Work Stats
Skills
GCB
Gang Protection/Backup
Career Bonuses
Happiness
Attacker's HP

I know Armor and Weapon don't, but they should. I hate getting crappy exp off of someone that puts me in critical but get great exp off of someone who barely breaks 100 dmg.
2008.Jul.03, 04:07 AM

anybody?
2008.Jul.03, 05:03 AM

The mystical "Power Level" is the main factor I believe, which takes into account a few factors like stats and level.

eg.

You honorably defeat Uraharasan in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 220

3 levels above me yet, 130pts down on top exp earned at this lvl

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.03, 12:42 PM

I know for a fact that.. you will get a lot less EXP if the opponent's HP is not full.

And, the higher your opponent's average stats, the more EXP you get.

//The formula below is NOT PROVEN//

Power Level - It's the your average of your Character Level + Str Lv + Acc Lv + Dex Lv + Res Lv.

this trick works pretty well for me so far. Get me a rough estimate of other player's level. Razz

Amend
2008.Jul.03, 01:10 PM

andyscho Wrote:The mystical "Power Level" is the main factor I believe, which takes into account a few factors like stats and level.

eg.

You honorably defeat Uraharasan in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 220

3 levels above me yet, 130pts down on top exp earned at this lvl

Everyone knows I'm weak for my overall level so I don't mind showing stats.

Level 35
Rank 3 Shotgun
lvl 2 GCB

Accuracy 21
Dexterity 20
Resistance 22
Strength 15

Endurance 10
Intelligence 8
Reputation 2
Work Experience 5

Just got 350 exp off Mr. Sinister- Level 24. Overall level seems to have very little bearing in the amount of exp you yield. So if its based solely on power level, overall level also has little bearing in that.
2008.Jul.03, 07:55 PM

Mr Sinister is my best exp cow..the only thing is i have been using him since i was lvl 20 he was my best then and still is now..it just keeps going up..i just got 272 exp off him one of my highest so far and he barely hits me..he might give me 3 damage if he is lucky
2008.Jul.03, 08:07 PM

i only get 220 EXP off MrSinister, and im 3 lvls below him i get better EXP off some lvl 19's lol
2008.Jul.03, 11:19 PM

Yeah, i've come to the conclusion that there is a hard cap on the amount of exp you can get from a single target. That cap rises as your overall level rises.
2008.Jul.05, 11:38 AM

Mr. Sinister is horrible exp cow. I got only 178 from him.

I hit people around his level and I would get 200+ exp.

I agree with you Carius. THere is a Exp Cap on your character's level for sure

Amend
2008.Jul.05, 12:36 PM

As far as I can gather the xp cap rises with around 15-20 each level.

cap for me now is 428xp on level 39

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.