2009.Jan.18, 02:24 AM
Reminder!
Vote for AL!

We all forget,
Lord knows I do!

Explore / Voting Booth

A lot of traffic is generated from those sites,
that's how I found AL over a year ago

Whenever you remember, and notice, incentives or not, referrels or not, try to take 5 minutes, and vote at all those sites :wink:

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Jan.18, 02:26 AM

Just got done.
2009.Jan.18, 02:37 AM

i actually forgot for a month :oops: i voted yesterday tho

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.18, 03:25 AM

i forget to also :oops:
personally i would remember more if it was on the side with all the other tabs like home, explore, jail and so on. the whole outta sight outta mind deal.

just a thought

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Jan.18, 05:03 AM

As it is, many of the players who have signed up through those sites due to votes have spammed other players to get them to join another game. I'd rather you post your ref link online since it brings in better potential players.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jan.18, 05:46 AM

zenith Wrote:As it is, many of the players who have signed up through those sites due to votes have spammed other players to get them to join another game. I'd rather you post your ref link online since it brings in better potential players.

So what your really saying is. Go to other games and tell them about AL.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.18, 06:29 AM

If you have an account on MySpace, Hi5, Ringo or others of this type you can put a link to AL on your page.

If you visit Irc channels you can post a link to AL there too.

If you like to join YIM convo rooms you can advertise about AL.

And so on.
2009.Jan.18, 12:06 PM

I've had a decal created that goes on the side of my vehicle advertising my referral link.
2009.Jan.18, 12:14 PM

I actually have mine on the back of every one of my business cards...
2009.Jan.18, 12:32 PM

McCule Wrote:I've had a decal created that goes on the side of my vehicle advertising my referral link.

LMAO. nice one!

you too Marlo. lol

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.