Skills-Armor
2008.Jun.30, 08:27 PM

Cup Wearing - The higher this skill is the lower the chances are of a crit happening to you
2008.Jun.30, 08:36 PM

DarthNader Wrote:I can wear my armor better than you?
You could learn to use and modify it to become more efficient in battle.
2008.Jun.30, 09:59 PM

10% resistance towards melee weapons during pvp gang battling. (possible idea)
2008.Jul.01, 12:22 AM

Melee is under under use. Doesn't benefit much people. Good idea tho.

What did heck.. we should throw in these skills as well. I wonder which one would be more popular.

Increase resistance toward range weapon in pvp gang battle.
Increase resistance toward all weapon in Hosp and Zerk.

Amend
2008.Jul.01, 08:11 AM

It's just time, I am doing skills I don't want to do right now. I just feel boxed in and scared.

I was only thinking of the simple armor ideas, resistance bonus or something along the lines of 2% bonus in resistance or whatever per rank. I don't know, ADMIN is WAY ahead of the forward thinking than I. I just want it implemented yesterday.
2008.Jul.01, 02:22 PM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...c&start=50

Should give you a hint on the defensive skills
2008.Jul.09, 06:53 PM

This is torture. I feel like I am being pushed into 2 options for skills. Gang Attack and Shotgun. These are two skills I could go without, and yet I am being pressured to not play the game I want to play. I am an armor/resistance player.

Yes, I could just not train skills but this new addition was supposed to be fun, and I thought maybe get two ranks in each and by then we would have some new stuff to train on skills.

Can we just get armor added? Something like that would be beneficial.
2008.Jul.09, 09:06 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I am an armor/resistance player.
Hi brother!!

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Can we just get armor added? Something like that would be beneficial.
Wait til you're lvl 50 to ask for that, you'll see more benefits that way Smile
2008.Jul.09, 11:09 PM

Quote:How bout some armor that specializes against certain types of weapons, one for melee and one for ranged? or armor that allows you to dodge better instead of mitigating dmg?

what i said in another thread... don't want the same formula used in any new armors, something like this would be a lot more interesting.
2008.Jul.20, 10:53 PM

:still crying:

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.