Awakened Lands University
2008.Jun.25, 06:13 AM
Awakened Lands University
hi soon i will have completed all the school courses and i realised and along with many others i will have nothing else to do, why not make more newer classes??.. its been the same since i joined 8 months ago, i dont see why it should stop so early in the game, all this does is slowly makes the player think he is running out of things to do and maybe leave and stop playing.. plus now theres no way for me to level up in intel or endurance without paying cash. dont you think that if a player has been loyal to this game for 12 months they should have the right to do more classes???.. anyway let me know your views on this and hopfully we will get more classes put up soon, thanks guys

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jun.25, 06:29 AM

correct me if I'm wrong, but the skills system replaces the school system, yet school was left for those who are already taking classes.
2008.Jun.25, 07:48 AM

I may be wrong, but I am under the impression that the skills are in addition to the classes. There are some things the classes benefit that the skills do not such as endurance and intelligence. There are many posts already regarding the need for additional classes. Perhaps one of these would answer the question. By the way, falkon, your post says that you started playing 8 months ago, then suggests you have been loyal for 12...
2008.Jun.25, 07:53 AM
Re: Awakened Lands University
falkon Wrote:its been the same since i joined 8 months ago, i dont see why it should stop so early in the game, all this does is slowly makes the player think he is running out of things to do and maybe leave and stop playing.. plus now theres no way for me to level up in intel or endurance without paying cash.

Because there are no more classes a player may want to quit? :shock:

And you can level endurance and intel by buying creds on the market. You pay cash for both, although indeed it's more expensive for the market.

I think all of us wouldn't mind more classes, but do a search, this has been brought up many times in the past.
2008.Jun.25, 09:35 AM
Re: Awakened Lands University
falkon Wrote:plus now theres no way for me to level up in intel or endurance without paying cash.

As stated above you can use AL cash to buy creds and convert those. You can also use your job and convert job points to endurance/intelligence. It's a lot slower, yes, but it also doesn't require any real cash.
2008.Jun.25, 09:45 AM

I would love more new classes.

Then again, come to think about it. After you have completed all of the classes, if you are active, you would make close to a million a month. Even if you use only make half of that amount, you would purchase $20.00 worth of CR.

Compare that to a new course that would probably cost around 20k and 40-60 days of time to complete, the new classes aren't providing a kick like they were used to. Plus, we all know the classes wouldn't give anything more than 200 Dev Pts.

Amend
2008.Jun.25, 11:02 AM

Even though i like the new skill system and all that.. i would still like to see a few more old-style classes introduced, nothing too big.. just a few.
2008.Jun.25, 11:13 AM

My concern was how come the martial arts classes doesn't really help you as a fighter i mean for example lets say

two players have around the same stats build but one is older and has taken all three M.A. classes compared to the younger players not having finished any M.A.
class and their weapons and armor are the same. doesn't it seem logical that the player with all three classes would and should win the majority of their fights, i mean he does have a better fighting stlye due to the classes
2008.Jun.25, 11:30 AM

DirkDanja Wrote:My concern was how come the martial arts classes doesn't really help you as a fighter i mean for example lets say

two players have around the same stats build but one is older and has taken all three M.A. classes compared to the younger players not having finished any M.A.
class and their weapons and armor are the same. doesn't it seem logical that the player with all three classes would and should win the majority of their fights, i mean he does have a better fighting stlye due to the classes

LoL.

I am one of them Dirk.. Didn't take any Martial Class. I think they are a waste of time. Biggrin

Most of my 105 days are devoted to physical education classes for endurance.

Amend
2008.Jun.25, 12:11 PM

Guns > then M.A.