Which is better? Ionized Katana or the Electric Axe?
2008.Jun.24, 08:38 PM
2008.Jun.24, 08:46 PM

Depends on what your skill is and what your using it for

I'm sure the axe does better against hideouts and the blade should do alot better in PvP then the axe seeing as they have different stat requirements
2008.Jun.24, 08:54 PM

For your information, Ionized Katana is in the same rank as the Ionized Axe.

If u want to use it for war, like Dirk was saying, electric axe is better.

For PvP, the ionized katanna is much more superior than the electric axe hand down. The ionized Axe is a different story.

Amend
2008.Jun.24, 09:23 PM

ionized axe is tough the higher your strength the 8) better hands down
2008.Jun.24, 09:49 PM

Yeah. Katana's faster with less damage per hit done while the axe gets less hits with more damage total per hit. The katana's not good for hideouts, but the axe is like a bomb hitting you in the face dead on; devastating.
2008.Jun.25, 08:07 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yeah. Katana's faster with less damage per hit done while the axe gets less hits with more damage total per hit. The katana's not good for hideouts, but the axe is like a bomb hitting you in the face dead on; devastating.

AND...
An electric axe against a hide out would be like a finger got slamed by a door. total annihilation Twisted

Amend
2008.Jun.25, 12:36 PM

I'm starting to question this convential wisdom.

I'm running an Ionized Axe with the 44th highest STR in the game and my HQ hits are pretty much @$$ lately.
It seems the higher stats I get the worse I'm doing...
2008.Jun.25, 12:48 PM

ShadowGuard would do over 900+ damage with the long blade. That tell us something doesn't it?

Long Blade is simular to P-5 Pistal. They can do very high crazy damage. But, it's not that consistance. Maybe Once in 10 battles.

With my long blade, I get an average of 2-3 Critical hit per battle. On good day, I get about 5. Bad days, I get about 1.

Amend
2008.Jun.25, 05:28 PM
Ionized katana or electric axe
I have both and have used both on numerous occassion - the katana by far is the superior weapon - in both PVP and against hideouts - im currently selling the axe because of that fact! Not BS fiction that others post just to sound like they know what they are talking about!