2008.Jun.23, 05:45 PM

Lol.....wb....dananah.....wb

doh
2008.Jun.23, 05:47 PM

Welcome back!
2008.Jun.23, 06:20 PM

Canosoup Wrote:We're Doomed! :o
Speak for yourself! :roll:

I'm just glad I'll get better exp off them now that they're training again!! :wink:

WB!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jun.23, 06:23 PM

Nice! to see a lil history come back to whoop some ars... WB!
2008.Jun.23, 06:26 PM

I wonder how many events they had when they logged in. I bet a lot.
2008.Jun.23, 07:20 PM

Thanks for the welcome backs. We will most likely be taking a more 'leisurely' approach to things this go round and I know personally that I don't hold any old grudges towards any of my former 'enemies'...... It's actually good to see some familiar folks still playing here. Biggrin I for one will in no way be as active as I once was.

I see Zen has done alot with the game in our absence. The game looks really awesome now. It will be a challenge just to get caught up enough to learn the new dynamics of the game. I definitely have some work to do since I either gave all my cash away or maxed out on cyberware before I left.

Someone asked about how many events I may have had when I logged in...well when you are inactive it only records events over a 24 hour period, so there no way to know how many I actually accumulated over the past 9 months of inactivity.

Chris and I felt obligated to create a gang with an Elders tribute in it for old times sake Smile

Thanks again for the welcome backs and I look forward to playing with you all.

~Sarge
2008.Jun.23, 10:59 PM

Jack Daniels Wrote:Chris and I felt obligated to create a gang with an Elders tribute in it for old times sake Smile
~Sarge

I would rather see Old Soldiers but don't think too many remember them :wink:

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Jun.23, 11:04 PM

I do!!

Welcome back to both of ya! Think we could get some more oldies to come back too?
2008.Jun.23, 11:15 PM

WB old guys although you don't now me

I've heard alot of tales about the two of you
2008.Jun.23, 11:55 PM

all these welcome back posts and welcome back cotter reruns on TV!! what a wonderful Day!!