HOW MUCH TIME U BUST YET?
2008.Jun.22, 09:30 PM

i failed all morning..i had 200 minutes going into 6 pm....kind of like my gamblin

doh

zenith Wrote:I didn't expect players to intentionally create high jail times. But that's what I get for assuming.

I knew that was gonna happen
Its all in the game

BTW does this contest mean we don't get a gym day this month

There is really nothing wrong with a little ingenuity. Just lopsided in that players of lower levels are unable to recreate the same actions with the same high results, leaving them nipping at the heels of the "strategic" and well informed higher level player.
2008.Jun.22, 09:31 PM

but they can try the bust....ask her for attempt logs

doh
2008.Jun.22, 09:31 PM

Punisher Wrote:since all busts are random every player can attempt...so no one is excluded....how can it be more fair

This is true. A ton of different players attempted to get out the players in there for uber minutes. It's just a tactic I didn't foresee. I'll have to be more diligent with the details for the next time around.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.22, 09:32 PM

I've tried a few high min busts and got nowhere but next to Bubba :shock: :oops: :roll:
2008.Jun.22, 09:33 PM

and time is left....lets see more of this Smile

doh
2008.Jun.22, 09:36 PM

I'll have to eliminate today's bust stats from the pantheon due to the different rules. I'll split them into their own list.

And just because we have this contest doesn't mean we won't have a gym day. Now that school finals are pretty much over we won't get in the way of those procrastin...ahem... studying for their final exams.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.22, 09:37 PM

zenith Wrote:I'll have to eliminate today's bust stats from the pantheon due to the different rules. I'll split them into their own list.

And just because we have this contest doesn't mean we won't have a gym day. Now that school finals are pretty much over we won't get in the way of those procrastin...ahem... studying for their final exams.
I represent that remark.
2008.Jun.22, 09:38 PM

Haha, yer school exams are over!!! Razz

Keep your eyes peeled for the high times, or if you don't like it feel free to hosp me. I'll still be at it.