So the new belts....
2008.Jun.12, 04:24 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:All I can say is that Manufacturing career start to become more attractive by days.

Its like putting make-up on Rosie O-Donnell. Still hideous, but very marginally less so.
2008.Jun.12, 05:06 PM

Seems like a money suck. If you have issues with your resistance, train.
2008.Jun.12, 05:52 PM

I'm just curious as to what effects you expect to see Biff. I'm not trying to argue, I am just interested in what you think you should see.

You've added 50% to your resistance to damage per hit with that belt in the 3 examples you posted (11 added to 22). Sure it's not going to be 50% added for everyone because belts aren't based on percentages, but when a belt can give you an extra 50 to 500 hit points in combat where you are hit 10 times, it has to be somewhat significant.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.12, 06:00 PM

Just like todays society, everyone is looking for handouts, no one is willing to pay for the benefits. It works, but it is heavy and costs alot. Train your str up and find a friend in manu...done

doh
2008.Jun.13, 03:18 PM

^lol Zen'D
2008.Jun.14, 06:56 AM

i saw a massive increase in resistance when i used the new belt:

I have been attacked by a level 28 quite a lot recently this is before i had the belt

Hits Percentage 48.9 %
Damage Received 1,532
Damage Resisted 430
Actual Damage Taken 1,102

I therefore lost

Hits Percentage 51.2 %
Damage Received 1,587
Damage Resisted 912
Actual Damage Taken 675

This is the same person i stalemated with him even though he is 8 levels above me but look at the difference in resistance a think its quite good just very pricey!!
2008.Jun.14, 07:47 AM

well i'm pretty happy with mine... now i can whoop raf's arse in serious with gang battle and make 10pts 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jun.17, 01:32 PM

The belts work fine. Seems as if everyone wants a Perfect Bullet proof item. Welcome to life. It would be ridiculous to assume you are going to get a shield so powerfull that you will be invincible. Find someone in manufacturing to charge them for you. If you can't afford to charge it then don't get it. It does hold a charge MUCH longer than the other belts. Bottom line is that if ya don't like it don't buy it.
2008.Jun.17, 09:23 PM

Trust me, I tested the new belt and even if only a very few ppl in the game have the same or close resistance as me, I more than doubled my resisted dmg per hit with compare to nothing and still saw a small improvement from the ares EM3.

I only use the belt to defend normally but needed to test it in a few fights and resisted up to 33% of total damage received in a battle.