the breakdown of enemies
2008.Jun.17, 10:10 AM
the breakdown of enemies
i was looking at my own profile just now to see how many friends and enemies i had, and by some miracle of god, i have more friends than enemies. woot!

but then i got to looking at the most liked section, and was like wow, they have so many people who friended them.

and then, with that, came the enemies list - and this is where things get sour

every single top enemy is INACTIVE. i understand that inactive people are great exp, but what happended to those punks who just cause so much trouble that you want to beat them into the ground?

i mean, i see so many comments about people that beat up newbies, but these people are not on the most hated list. tsk tsk! i have 2 of the top hated in my enemies list :O gonna prly remove them b/c i dont get any exp from them

spluh!
2008.Jun.17, 11:19 AM

what?
Inactives are on most enemy lists cause you can hit them at any time and they are never online and they won't bitch to thier "big brother"
2008.Jun.17, 12:10 PM

Tart's point is that exp are not ennemies, but target.

They shouldnt be in any pantheon. At all.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Jun.17, 12:15 PM

Needs to be a 3rd list.

Friends - green

Bookmarks - gray - inactives, farms, etc

Enemies - red - marks / true enemies. can act as more of a red-alert list if a bookmarks list is implemented.
2008.Jun.17, 12:16 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Tart's point is that exp are not ennemies, but target.

Inactives should most certainly stay in the pantheon. These people were old school powerhouses and worked hard to attain their status and shouldn't have that diminished. Plus, it's nice to know when you've passed them up.
2008.Jun.17, 12:18 PM

w00k Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:Tart's point is that exp are not ennemies, but target.

Inactives should most certainly stay in the pantheon. These people were old school powerhouses and worked hard to attain their status and shouldn't have that diminished. Plus, it's nice to know when you've passed them up.

i agree with w00k here for once heh.
2008.Jun.17, 12:18 PM

w00k Wrote:These people were old school powerhouses and worked hard to attain their status and shouldn't have that diminished. Plus, it's nice to know when you've passed them up.

even if it's on the PoI at Most Busts...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.17, 12:21 PM

alinutza Wrote:
w00k Wrote:These people were old school powerhouses and worked hard to attain their status and shouldn't have that diminished. Plus, it's nice to know when you've passed them up.

even if it's on the PoI at Most Busts...

Even when it's "Most Bail Paid"
2008.Jun.17, 12:22 PM

w00k Wrote:Even when it's "Most Bail Paid"

n00b
2008.Jun.17, 12:26 PM

w00k Wrote:Inactives should most certainly stay in the pantheon. These people were old school powerhouses and worked hard to attain their status and shouldn't have that diminished. Plus, it's nice to know when you've passed them up.

Agreed on most of it, but isnt there some Pantheon parts were inactivity just kills the point of it?

We'll always remember the oldies. Statues, poems and songs could be written about there adventures.

But, in a world as harsh as AL, current top dogs on each and every list should have there rightfull place.

But, I'm not willing to fight my point that much.

Anyway, MOST ENNEMIES shoudl not be inactives... On topic.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.