2009.Jan.05, 03:27 PM

potato peeler?

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.05, 04:57 PM
Re: New Weapons Ideas
Punisher Wrote:I just bought my first Judge Pistol by Taurus...hs that thing kicks arse....it takes 410 and lc cowboy 45 rounds and this isnt the puswy version..this female dog sports a 6.5 inch barrel and has some kick..oh yeah and its stainless.....now thats a great al gun

post up some ideas here

yes... yes that is a great gun. I have one myself and it doesn't play around Wink
2009.Jan.05, 05:40 PM

Rail guns. =D
2009.Jan.05, 08:03 PM
I have always thought this was cool...
Grand Master Jedi Lightsaber
Item Type Melee Weapon
Legality Legal

Availability Rating 0

Concealment Rating 8

Weight (kilograms) 0.8 kg

Standard Price $1

Trade-in Value $1

This Lightsaber is green and crafted specifically for the Grand Master Jedi Yoda who was proficient in all lightsaber fighting forms, and the definitive master of the Ataru form. In the hands of a Jedi, a lightsaber is almost unstoppable. After the extermination of the Jedi ranks, lightsabers became rare relics. This weapon is a unique item, won in the Easter Egg Hunt of 2007.

© 2008 AWAKENEDLANDS.COM :: ALL RIGHTS RESERVED DISCLAIMER :: HOME

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.05, 09:02 PM

For the fictional weapons....

Anyone ever see the Hellsing OVA or Anime? The appearance of these after a Halloween themed event would make me consider changing skills...
(blatant Wikipedia copies)
This is the second Pistol made for the Vampire Alucard in the series...

Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistol 'Jackal' - With a length of 39 cm (Almost 1' 4"), weight of 16 kg (35.2 lbs), and made of black gunmetal, it is not a weapon a human could even hope to wield, but as Walter noted, "It was never meant for a man." It fires special 13 mm armor-piercing, explosive, Mercury-core baptized bullets, with casings of Macedonian silver, powered by "Marvell's Chemical Cartridge N.N.A.9." It has six rounds per magazine. It was designed almost exclusively as a weapon against Iscariot's Alexander Anderson, who shrugged off the Casull rounds with ease.

Or for the rifle folks...

Victoria's preferred (or at least most-popularly associated with her) weapon is the Hellsing ARMS Anti-Midian Cannon 'Harkonnen'. Weighing 120 lb. (~60 kg) unloaded, this 30 mm, single-shot, break action, breech loader cannon uses various types of shells, including depleted uranium with silver for piercing armored targets and incendiary napalm rounds for destroying large groups of opponents both on land and in the air.
2009.Jan.05, 09:47 PM

nice...wow 13 mm

btw on the saber....weve got that one

doh
2009.Jan.05, 09:51 PM

infinite93 Wrote:Or for the rifle folks...

Victoria's preferred (or at least most-popularly associated with her) weapon is the Hellsing ARMS Anti-Midian Cannon 'Harkonnen'. Weighing 120 lb. (~60 kg) unloaded, this 30 mm, single-shot, break action, breech loader cannon uses various types of shells, including depleted uranium with silver for piercing armored targets and incendiary napalm rounds for destroying large groups of opponents both on land and in the air.
Sign me up for one of those.
2009.Jan.05, 10:49 PM

Punisher Wrote:nice...wow 13 mm

btw on the saber....weve got that one

Of course...I'd have rather thought it was lost than forced to be jealous still

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.06, 01:25 AM

I always wanted one of these. Its a bit selfish but hey

Moriarty's weapon of choice is the "air-rifle", a unique weapon constructed for the Professor by a blind German mechanic, von Herder, and used by his employee Colonel Sebastian Moran. It closely resembled a cane, allowing for easy concealment, was capable of firing revolver bullets and made very little noise when fired, making it ideal for sniping; the weapon became infamous for being Moriarty's favorite tool.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.06, 02:16 PM

[Image: omnichargezn1.jpg]