haha
2008.Jun.14, 05:21 PM

My favorite Primus song is "My Name is Mud". I like "Bob", too.
2008.Jun.14, 06:40 PM

mudpies Wrote:My fav line from Les Claypool is "My name is Mud".
McCule Wrote:My favorite Primus song is "My Name is Mud". I like "Bob", too.

Redundant post is redundant. Razz

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Jun.14, 07:30 PM

I think it's redundie. It's less masculine that way.
2008.Jun.14, 09:10 PM

mudpies Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:so just because im a few days late on noticing the formation of a one person gang i cant have a laugh about it?

you're missing the point Donnie, it wasn't some weak 1 man gang just a couple days ago, and it won't be again in the future.

he calls me blind or dumb LOL... He sure takes a while to understand the simple things... oh well, I expect nuthing less...
2008.Jun.14, 09:30 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:so just because im a few days late on noticing the formation of a one person gang i cant have a laugh about it?

you're missing the point Donnie, it wasn't some weak 1 man gang just a couple days ago, and it won't be again in the future.

he calls me blind or dumb LOL... He sure takes a while to understand the simple things... oh well, I expect nuthing less...

i need to know the facts before i can understand something. i dont know this complete history of that gang. sorry about that. i understood that too me it was a funny gang name. you obviosly understood there was more to it than just a name. i obviosly dont know what happened a few days ago so wouldnt it make more sense to inform me so i know instead of flaming me for something i didnt know?

also, i made my point clear about why i started this thread, yet you and some others seem to be trying to flame me for something that you arent being clear about. what dont i understand about this gang?
2008.Jun.14, 09:37 PM

SV + DM sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G...first comes war, then comes merger, then comes ******** with a pants full of turder....
2008.Jun.14, 09:39 PM

that is what you are missing... I didn't "flame you" so direct your attention to those who may be... And just a little advice... don't make enemies out of those who are not standing against you... This game is ever changing and I think this is probably good advice.
2008.Jun.14, 09:39 PM

cheetah Wrote:SV + DM sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G...first comes war, then comes merger, then comes ******** with a pants full of turder....

She did not just post that LMFAO!!!
2008.Jun.14, 09:43 PM

STFU DONNIE..LOL...YOURE OUT OF YOURE ELEMENT

LOL

ISNT THAT WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY

doh
2008.Jun.14, 09:54 PM

alright guys you win. again, im sorry i dont know all the gossip between everyone in the game.

i was just trying to have a laugh because i thought a gang name was funny.

:roll: