Zen please look into this
2008.Jun.13, 09:35 PM
Zen please look into this
Quote:Females of AL unite under one banner. Lets show all the muscle heads and computer geeks that we can stomp some heads and kick some butt.

Old Town is the red-light district and is off limits to the police, unless they're 'shopping'. This is where the city's population of prostitutes reside; it recently came under the control of the twins Goldie and Wendy. Though perfectly willing to engage in almost any sexual act for the right price, the women of Old Town show no mercy to those who "break the rules" and back up their independence with lethal force.

Though perfectly willing to engage in almost any sexual act for the right price

Can you please tell Gail to make this more appropriate
2008.Jun.13, 09:46 PM
Re: Zen please look into this
Mock8800 Wrote:
Quote:Females of AL unite under one banner. Lets show all the muscle heads and computer geeks that we can stomp some heads and kick some butt.

Old Town is the red-light district and is off limits to the police, unless they're 'shopping'. This is where the city's population of prostitutes reside; it recently came under the control of the twins Goldie and Wendy. Though perfectly willing to engage in almost any sexual act for the right price, the women of Old Town show no mercy to those who "break the rules" and back up their independence with lethal force.

I like the new gang. Maybe you shouldn't click on the gang description. I'm offended that you're offended.
[Image: 306019245_24db3dd60b.jpg]
2008.Jun.13, 10:30 PM
Mock8800 Wrote:

so um.. old town huh? is it insulting all the guys, pretty much? haha im not offended really, but i can i whoops some arse? are YOU part of it?
2008.Jun.13, 10:35 PM
Mock8800 Wrote:

Everyone else doesn't have a problem with it.
2008.Jun.14, 07:12 AM

No, from the looks of it I'm the only one offended o wait McCule is offended to.
though for a different reason. I just don't want any young kids that might be playing this game to read that and think that it is ok. Because our society today looks down upon such things.
2008.Jun.14, 07:25 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:No, from the looks of it I'm the only one offended o wait McCule is offended to.
though for a different reason. I just don't want any young kids that might be playing this game to read that and think that it is ok. Because our society today looks down upon such things.

um in case you don't watch tv...our society sell's sex all the time

and maybe young kids shouldn't play the game if they are offended by the words
sexual and price in the same sentence
2008.Jun.14, 07:47 AM

i believe meth labs are way worse

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jun.14, 08:01 AM

Where is G2? It looks like his corner walkin' AL floozies have finally arrived!
2008.Jun.14, 10:27 AM

IMO, it is the parents job to teach their children what is right and what is wrong and what kind of morals their family will teach. Whether or not words of sexuality are censored in a text based game on the internet will not effect how a young person turns out in life. You see and hear way worse watching the nightly news.
It is also my opinion that prostitution should be legal and is in parts of Nevada with no issues. It's the biggest enfringement on an individuals rights and waste of taxpayer's dollars to monitor whether a person wants to have relations with another consenting individual or not.
[Image: 500soapbox-pic.jpg]
2008.Jun.14, 10:33 AM

McCule Wrote:IMO, it is the parents job to teach their children what is right and what is wrong and what kind of morals their family will teach. Whether or not words of sexuality are censored in a text based game on the internet will not effect how a young person turns out in life. You see and hear way worse watching the nightly news.
It is also my opinion that prostitution should be legal and is in parts of Nevada with no issues. It's the biggest enfringement on an individuals rights and waste of taxpayer's dollars to monitor whether a person wants to have relations with another consenting individual or not.
[Image: 500soapbox-pic.jpg]

sounds like someone is a fan of the "ladies of the night"