I need a *big* favor
2008.Sep.12, 01:56 PM
I need a *big* favor
Im having issues with using my digitial credit card # threw paypal to donate to the site. Does anyone here have a ePassporte.com account that I can send you 20$ so you can donate for me?

Let me know if anyone here (who is trusted by other members) is willing to do this for me.

I just want to help support the site, and it kinnda sucks that paypal is being retarded.

~ Craddock
2008.Sep.12, 02:07 PM

i have the same problem, i started using echecks, it sucks because it takes a week till i recieve my credits though Sad

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2008.Sep.12, 02:35 PM

Go Get one of those visa cash cards. That should be able to work.
2008.Sep.15, 02:04 AM

I would get a Visa Cash card.. but I dont use cash. I get paid online threw epassporte.. and I have a visa debit card & a Virtual Credit Card # (for online purchases). It would cost me like 5$ to withdrawl my cash, then get a visa card. I heard that the Visa Card also has fee's too.. (I think) it just seems like alot of work to donate. I will do it thou.. but still.. crazyness Razz

*pokes site owner..*

Get epassporte as a donation feature.. it would defently help me out! LOL. And I *promise* I would make it worth your time.
2008.Sep.15, 07:23 AM

get a gift card and make donations thru that the nly problem is you always have to get new cards
2008.Sep.26, 05:07 AM
PayPal account
Thats the way to go.....google PayPal......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.04, 06:14 PM

a visa prepay card cost you 4 bucks to add money and 3 bucks a month to have..if you add 1k a month the 3 buck fee is waved..so if you put alot of cash on it its worth the 4 bucks to have
2008.Oct.09, 05:57 AM

hmm... i had a bopo card once... till they went otu of business lol! and now my internet wont let me on any secure sites... such as paypal.. or any donation pages.. i cant even go on the Al donation page =(
2008.Oct.09, 06:07 AM

shadow55 Wrote:hmm... i had a bopo card once... till they went otu of business lol! and now my internet wont let me on any secure sites... such as paypal.. or any donation pages.. i cant even go on the Al donation page =(

oh that must suck...how do you make donations?
2008.Oct.09, 06:11 AM

i dont =( i would love to though... have no way of donating lol, if only i could find out whats wrong with my comp. might have to ring a computer dude over lol.