raising STAT's!????
2008.Jun.11, 04:51 AM
raising STAT's!????
hey there!
I'm a bit confuse, and in need of some help...

How do you acctually use the gym????
I mean, up untill now, the only way I was able to power up my stats (strenght; accuracy; resistance; dext...) was by converting my job points into stats...
I tried working out in the gym, with energy points and nothing changed (or almost nothing) the stat bars hardly moves...

What am I doing wrong here!??

would aprecciate your help please...

Good killings!!!
2008.Jun.11, 06:27 AM

if you use your energy to train a stat, after you click the Train button, another message will appear above these:
Amount of Energy :
Statistic to Train :
Personal Trainer :

saying "You begin training in self-defense techniques.
You have gained ......(a number) Resistance development points by training it 5 time(s).

if you don't have a high endurance and happiness, the gains will be very little and you will have to train very much to see a difference. Also, go to preferences page and change the stats display to number if you have the green bar. you will then see the change better..

Donator status helps at getting more development points.

Happiness can be improved by buying a more expensive house, and endurance by taking the classes and buying it with credits...

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jun.11, 06:57 AM

ok...
thanks for the help m8!
Guess I'll have to play a little more 'cause I still have Endurance at lvl 1 and no money to get Credits...

It's going to take time to get better!
2008.Jun.11, 08:04 AM

It's a long processs, even a $5 donation would get you far at this point. I'd recommend this atleast, although not necessary.
2008.Jun.11, 10:57 AM

10 dollers would go along way you would be able to get a nice house and start training your ass off
2008.Jun.11, 12:13 PM

20 dollars would go even more with the 300 extra CR bonuses. Biggrin

1000 CR toward 65 days donor's day.
1300 CR to convert to AL currency, you get around $300,000.00 for a nice townhouse with a 60 inch plasma TV. 8)
2008.Jun.11, 12:42 PM

100 dollers would be even better the 20 dollers
2008.Jun.11, 02:16 PM

Oh ya? A gazillion dollars is even better!!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass